Random good picture Not show
1. He became a millionaire when he was still young.
2. He spends as if he were a millionaire.
3. Now a millionaire, he typifies the self-made man.
4. Jane married a millionaire.
5. She married a millionaire just about to croak.
6. She's a millionaire in her own right.
7. The university was founded by a millionaire philanthropist.
8. His father was a self - made millionaire.
9. She was rumoured to be a millionaire.
10. He was reputedly a millionaire.
11. That venture made him a millionaire.
12. He was reputed to be a millionaire.
13. Stick with me and I'll make you a millionaire!
14. For a millionaire like him, money is no object.
15. He became a millionaire overnight.
16. She wants to marry a millionaire.
17. She's a millionaire several times over.
18. By the time he died, he was a millionaire.
19. Jackie sees the comedy in her millionaire husband's thrifty habits.
20. He is described as a Texas oil millionaire and environmentalist, which might appear to be self-contradictory.
21. He is a millionaire recluse who refuses to give interviews.sentencedict.com/millionaire.html
22. His claims to be a millionaire are just wishful thinking.
23. The millionaire lived in complete isolation from the outside world.
24. You don't need to be a millionaire to consider having a bank account in Switzerland.
25. The article represents the millionaire as a simple family man.
26. I don't think the millionaire will loosen up this time.
27. The millionaire put up a lot of money for the church.
28. He had been deceived by a young man claiming to be the son of a millionaire.
29. Lord White is as sleek and elegant as any other multi millionaire businessman.
30. You want me to buy you a new car - do you think I'm a millionaire or something?
More similar words: billionaire, million, millions, billion, questionnaire, debonair, put on airs, milling, stallion, open air, rebellious, millet, voltaire, impaired, villi, mill about, millennia, fillip, fill in, fall ill, illicit, lion, billiard, laissez faire, laissez-faire, illiberal, willingly, brilliant, illiterate, fulfilling.