Random good picture Not show
1) What am I supposed to do?
2) Journalists are supposed to be politically neutral.
3) I had supposed his wife a younger woman.
4) I didn't know I wasn't supposed to.
5) She's supposed to do an hour's homework every evening.
6) The show is supposed to be good.
7) Where am I supposed to get off for Ogi?
8) Young people are supposed to rebel against the Establishment.
9) This wasn't how it was supposed to happen.
10) She had supposed him very rich.
11) He is commonly supposed to be foolish.
12) There is more iron to her than I supposed.
13) Where am I supposed to change?
14) Vitamin C is supposed to prevent colds.
15) What is he supposed to be doing now?
16) Foxes are supposed to be wily creatures.
17) Where am I supposed to transfer?
18) This coat was supposed to keep rain out,[http://sentencedict.com/supposed.html] but water has soaked through.
19) A driver is not supposed to flash his lights at the coming vehicles.
20) The concert was supposed to be a charity event but it had strong political overtones.
21) The ghost of Lady Margaret is supposed to haunt this chapel.
22) Where are we supposed to hang our washing up to dry?
23) The National Election Council is supposed to certify the results of the election.
24) This combination of qualities is generally supposed to be extremely rare.
25) I'm supposed to have handed in a first draft of my dissertation.
26) I think we always end up where we're supposed to.
27) He produced a hand-written list of nine men he was supposed to kill.
28) We all grow into the beautiful person that we're supposed to be. Some earlier,(sentencedict.com) some later.
29) Don't be too curious about things you are not supposed to know.
30) He found it a lot more difficult to get a job than he supposed it would be.
More similar words: supposedly, be supposed to, suppose, opposed, supposing, supposition, oppose, exposed, composed, proposed, predisposed, support, supporter, supportive, in support of, pose, supply closet, opposable, opposition, close down, repose, expose, compose, impose, depose, purpose, propose, transpose, dispose of, on purpose.