Similar words: fulfilling, willingness, million, fill in, rolling, appalling, compelling, polling place. Meaning: ['mɪlɪŋ] n. corrugated edge of a coin.
Random good picture Not show
1. Quite a few people were milling about, but nothing was happening.
2. Hundreds of fans were milling around outside the hotel.
3. They moved purposefully through the milling crowd.
4. Crowds of students were milling around in the street.
5. He had to weave his way through the milling crowds.
6. There were a lot of people milling around the entrance.
7. So many different ideas are milling about in my head, but I can't settle down to work on any one of them.
8. We pushed our way through the milling crowds of guests.
9. I had to fight my way through the milling crowd.
10. Groups of fans were milling about in the streets after the match.
11. In the village square, people were milling about in the sunshine.
12. There was a crowd of people milling about in the streets.
13. Humans were milling around the base of the Ship.
14. There were people milling around on the streets.
15. He looked around. People were milling.
16. Diamond-tipped milling wheels are used to groove airport runways and station platforms to improve their friction when wet, thus preventing slipping.
17. Simon had disappeared into the crowd still milling about the hall, and fitzAlan was standing before her.
18. Men in forage caps were milling around below in the courtyard, their voices and footsteps resounding throughout the building.
19. Henry carried on the milling and baking side, Thomas was the corn dealer and Edward the dairy man and grocer.
20. In addition to their milling activities, the Ayliffes also operated cider-making equipment, their portable unit moving annually around local farms.
21. Although milling ceased around four decades ago, the mill machinery both externally and internally is still virtually complete.
22. People have been coming in and milling around to see if we actually have it.
23. There were a great many people milling around, the cream of Spaxton society, indeed, many of whom she knew or recognised.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. The mill buildings house a museum of old implements and materials associated with corn production and milling.
25. In the parking lot, surrounded by hundreds of green-clothed men milling around Greyhound buses, I felt very lonely.
26. As we explored the district we came upon a crowd milling on the pavement.
27. Chesarynth gripped it convulsively at the strange sight of people milling around.
28. The crack house lust off Kelly Street was crowded, people milling around outside.
29. The drained curd, now a solid mass, is turned out of the muslin and the really hard work of milling begins.
30. The entire Project Eden team - or what was left of it - was milling around: cowed, shocked and submissive.
More similar words: fulfilling, willingness, million, fill in, rolling, appalling, compelling, polling place, fillip, millennia, call in, billion, illicit, all in all, pull in, roll in, fall into, brilliant, fall in love, pointillism, milking, fall in love with, cling, ruling, ceiling, inkling, sibling, glinting, rambling, buckling.