Random good picture Not show
1. The body is 90% titanium for ruggedness.
2. Details from Society of Cosmetic Chemists Titanium dioxide.
3. Titanium white colour from Brera, Maimeri; no8 Bristlewhite brushes.
4. The mixture is coagulated and titanium dioxide is added to adjust the weight.
5. It is expected that three quarters of the titanium tetrachloride can be recovered, reducing raw materials costs by ￡600,000 a year.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Trace components, such as titanium, calcium and sodium may also bond with clays.
7. He swopped the stock exhaust for a titanium and carbon-fibre Muzzy system, which also boosted power.
8. Various elements, such as iron, titanium, manganese and sulphur can be oxidized to form oxides or hydroxides.
9. Titanium is used as a lightweight element in aircraft and other military vehicles.
10. Alvin carries her three-person crew in the titanium sphere at the forward end of the vessel.
11. Alta manufactures high purity titanium principally for use in the production of sputtering targets for the electronics industry.
12. Wouldn't want to be responsible, really, I mean titanium alloy B-joints could pack up on you just like that.
13. The YZ426F gains the titanium valve technology, a new carb and new brakes.
14. The unseated audience that night churned in the titanium glare.
15. Its minerals collection also houses gold, silver, titanium minerals, nickel and molybdenum.
16. The primary white pigment is titanium dioxide.
17. Usage: used in producing titanium sponge and titanium dioxide.
18. Quartz and digital watch in titanium casing and bracelet.
19. Laser oxidizing for titanium surface hardening was studied.
20. Preferably, the vinylpyridine polymer encapsulates the titanium zeolite.
21. The company produces titanium alloy.
22. Nor is there any likelihood of competition being diminished, except in the case of one minor product, titanium dioxide.
23. Redness lights the interior of the submersible; the glow from dials and video screens reflects softly off the burnished titanium hull.
24. They are increasingly sophisticated machines, often using high quality aluminium and titanium alloys, spin offs from the aerospace industry.
25. Opponents of the mining claim more cash could be generated from eco-tourism than titanium extraction.
26. The following Sunday I took my husband into hospital to be relieved of a bony hip in favour of a titanium one.
27. The engine cases are now magnesium, as are the yokes, while the entire race-only exhaust system is titanium.
28. The clutch has also been strengthened and a full Force exhaust system in titanium is added.
29. Given the ironic code name Oxcart, the plane was the first to be built from titanium.
30. Spitzer produces his drawings in a darkroom by applying a titanium mixture on to parchment, which gradually turns black in daylight.
More similar words: cranium, aluminium, litany, militant, hesitant, exorbitant, inhabitant, totalitarianism, metropolitan, cosmopolitan, exorbitantly, good samaritan, instantaneous, genius, odium, medium, sodium, tedium, stadium, triumph, premium, encomium, aquarium, compendium, opprobrium, auditorium, planetarium, equilibrium, tit, title.