Random good picture Not show
1. She's been ailing for some time.
2. The new management team turned the ailing company around in under six months.
3. The boy has been ailing for several months.
4. They discussed the problems ailing the steel industry.
5. She looked after her ailing father.
6. She had been ailing for years before she died.
7. The poor is ailing from inflation.
8. He's visiting his ailing father.
9. What's ailing you? Is it your leg again?
10. What is ailing you?
11. My wife is ailing.
12. My husband is ailing.
13. Atlantis was returning with an ailing hydraulic system.
14. Retailing and tourism can't salvage an ailing economy.
15. He's taking care of his ailing mother.
16. Smith transformed GM's ailing European operations in the '80s.
17. Shooter Brian Evans can barely raise his ailing arm.
18. His grandmother, who lives in the area,[sentence dictionary] is ailing.
19. The government bailed out the ailing car company in order to protect jobs.
20. Huge sums of private capital will be ploughed into the ailing industries of the east.
21. His country desperately needs Western aid to restore its ailing economy.
22. My father opened a real can of worms when he took over the ailing company and tried to get it doing business.
23. The rise in overseas sales is good news for the ailing American economy.
24. High interest rates are merely a crutch for the country's ailing economy.
25. This deal would offer the best possible pick-me-up to the town's ailing economy.
26. A new art gallery will give a boost to this ailing industrial city.
27. Ted asked me if I could help him fix his ailing car.
28. Grants by themselves provide little more than a temporary palliative to ailing industries.
29. General Principles Always, and without fail, remove dead, diseased and ailing wood, and spindly, feeble growth.
30. The crowd was particularly appreciative of understudy Ray Walker, who filled in so ably for the ailing star, Colm Wilkinson.
More similar words: ceiling, multilingual, boiling water, availability, cling, ruling, milling, curling, sibling, inkling, rolling, jostling, suckling, glinting, buckling, dwelling, feelings, darkling, dangling, appalling, bustling, crawling, bungling, linguist, rambling, trembling, appealing, sparkling, compelling, unfeeling.