Random good picture Not show
1. About 68 per cent of illegitimate births were jointly registered by both parents.
2. The rebels regard the official parliament as illegitimate.
3. The election was dismissed as illegitimate by the opposition.
4. It is quite illegitimate to argue that the government had no choice.
5. The mother of an illegitimate child had no legal recourse to the father.
6. Also patron of illegitimate children and medical social workers.
7. Many of these insurance claims are illegitimate.
8. Men separated from their women father illegitimate children.
9. Francis's illegitimate daughter, Anna, was there with her boyfriend.
10. We're not peppering the world with illegitimate children.
11. He also had an illegitimate son, Chrysippus.
12. Anyway, lots of really famous people had illegitimate children.
13. Celie's loss is that of her illegitimate children.
14. The doctrine of parliamentary sovereignty was illegitimate, if not incomprehensible, to Rousseau.
15. If a widow had an illegitimate child, outdoor relief was likely to be stopped altogether.
16. In the last century, mothers of illegitimate babies could be declared insane.
17. Between 1977 and 1987 illegitimate births increased from 55,400 to 158,400; 76 percent of this increase was in jointly registered births.
18. The family was an illegitimate branch of the Yorkshire Hoptons, being descended from Sir Robert Swillington by his mistress Joan Hopton.sentencedict.com
19. The illegitimate son of a maidservant, Frank Roberts was born at Edinburgh in 1915.
20. Some of them pretend they're the illegitimate sons of noblemen, and some of them pretend some one else did the murder.
21. It is quite illegitimate to treat a person in such a situation as a mere swindler.
22. Yet he made no attempt to harass the driver into any illegitimate speed.
23. In the mid-1980s, about one-third of first births are illegitimate as was discussed in chapter 3.
24. In the early 1970s the normal response to a pre-marital conception was marriage; abortion or illegitimate birth were less favoured alternatives.
25. Culture will specify the relations that exist within the organisation and define what is to count as legitimate or illegitimate behaviour.
26. A few days after they had learnt that Haroun was the illegitimate son of Jazali an extraordinary thing had happened.
27. It is unmarried women in their late 20s who have the highest risk of illegitimate birth.
28. The point is that violence is a necessary part of human interaction with the non-human world, but absolutely illegitimate within it.
29. During the interview, he also addressed allegations that he has an illegitimate daughter.
30. When he died aged 85, his young mistress and 10 illegitimate children inherited his money.
More similar words: legitimate, illegible, intimate, estimate, ultimate, estimated, ultimately, penultimate, legit, illegal, climate, animate, exanimate, approximate, approximately, legible, alleged, college, allegory, paraplegic, legislator, allegedly, legislature, legislative, legislation, allegation, killer, agitate, animation, skilled.