Random good picture Not show
(1) Increased costs will militate against further enlargement of the buildings.
(2) The complexity and costliness of the judicial system militate against justice for the individual.
(3) Environmental factors militate against building the power station in this area.
(4) In general, illiteracy and lack of motivation militate against reliability of figures from Third World countries.
(5) Rather, it is an examination of constraints which militate for or against plural reference.
(6) The very size would seem to militate against action on closure, with the point of non-viability being some way off.
(7) These provisions are likely to militate against repeat applications and unduly long orders except where strictly necessary.
(8) Even the humdrum tasks are varied enough to militate against a sense of monotony.
(9) These fundamental dissimilarities will surely militate against the two communities coming together.
(10) This would certainly militate against good bonding between the resin matrix and the glass.
(11) Increased costs militate against further enlargement of the buildings.
(12) All this did not militate our success.
(13) The invisible powers of heaven seemed to militate on the side of the pious emperor.
(14) Two factors may well militate against these benefits.
(15) Several factors combined to militate against the success of our plan.
(16) Facts militate against this opinion.
(17) We can never promise to sail anywhere in particular[sentencedict.com], because the weather might militate against it.
(18) The two approaches are not mutually exclusive[sentencedict.com], though efficiency does tend to militate against combinations.
(19) Equally, the extension of the traditional practice of periodic redistribution of the land between households continued to militate against individual initiative.
(20) Sufficient they must take; but too many would be counter-productive and would militate against surprise and secrecy.
(21) The high risks involved in such a business venture militate against finding backers.
More similar words: facilitate, facilitated, rehabilitate, military, militant, militarism, rehabilitation, humility, similitude, humiliate, qualitative, agitate, imitate, hesitate, agitated, meditate, irritated, agitatedly, resuscitate, premeditated, fertility rate, milieu, familiar, unfamiliar, humiliation, litany, habitat, be familiar with, agility, utility.