Random good picture Not show
1. His remarks irritated me a little.
2. John was getting irritated by all her questions.
3. She was deeply irritated at being thwarted.
4. Who are you irritated with?
5. Some ants eject formic acid when irritated.
6. Who has irritated you?
7. John was irritated by drivers parking near his house and causing an obstruction.
8. His peremptory tone of voice irritated everybody.
9. At first my contact lenses irritated my eyes.
10. She was moody at times and easily irritated.
11. He was slightly irritated by her forgetfulness.
12. Her throat and eyes were irritated.
13. Her high voice really irritated Maria.
14. Ben began to get increasingly irritated by/at her questions.
15. The coarseness of the cloth irritated her skin.
16. Skin is easily irritated, chapped, chafed, and sensitized.
17. He was irritated by their perpetual complaints.
18. His bright and breezy manner sometimes irritated people.
19. Joyce was irritated by the inflexibility of her colleagues.
20. Not surprisingly, her teacher is getting irritated with her.
21. Perhaps they were irritated by the sound of crying.
22. His little affectations irritated her.
23. It was transparent that she was irritated.
24. He irritated me beyond measure.sentencedict.com/irritated.html
25. Perversely, she was irritated by his kindness.
26. Francis smiled agreement, irritated by the obviousness of his answer.
27. Lisa was irritated by the slovenly attitude of her boyfriend Sean.
28. Jim is irritated enough now; don't blow the coals too much or we shall have an explosion of anger from him.
29. It irritated him to have to sit impotently in silence.
30. She was getting more and more irritated at his comments.
More similar words: premeditated, authoritative, agitate, hesitate, meditate, facilitate, irrigation, territory, heritage, britain, habitat, write down, agitation, curriculum vitae, limitation, invitation, qualitative, exploitation, precipitation, rehabilitation, state, prestidigitation, estate, dictate, related, educated, isolated, defeated, unabated, permeated.