Random good picture Not show
(1) The broken lock facilitated my entrance into the empty house.
(2) The use of computers has greatly facilitated the firm's ability to keep accurate records.
(3) He argued that the economic recovery had been facilitated by his tough stance.
(4) Overcrowded conditions fuelled discontent and facilitated the spread of radical ideas.
(5) The process of communication is greatly facilitated.
(6) This also facilitated close up shots to be taken without the world and his wife looking on.
(7) At Pilkingtons, trust-building was facilitated by the joint union-management work reorganization programme.
(8) In other words, the medical language facilitated liberal support of a degree of invasiveness greater than that proposed by a conservative.
(9) This facilitated not only internal grain trade but also export.
(10) Plainly, this process is facilitated if the working areas are readily accessible, well lit and well ventilated.
(11) The best intervention is that which is facilitated by information which places the remedy in the customer's own hands.
(12) It was facilitated by the transformations within the administrative process itself.
(13) Inter-group co-operation and stimulation are common, and are facilitated by the excellent atmosphere which exists within the laboratory.
(14) Activities of the local cooperative movement were facilitated by a strong trading position.
(15) This made possible the breakthrough which facilitated such massive installations as the one at the Niagara Falls.
(16) The interregnum produced by the King's removal facilitated a sudden and dramatic resurgence of the Whigs.
(17) Sensitive intervention of this kind is greatly facilitated in classrooms where group discussion approaches are used.
(18) They also facilitated the movement of perishable dead meat quite long distances.
(19) This would be greatly facilitated by moving the work of this office into the Inverleith Row premises.
(20) It retained water and yet had subtle membranes which permitted air to penetrate and facilitated waste disposal of the embryo.
(21) It could be argued also that the nuclear family has facilitated the improvement of women's status within the home.
(22) Thus research into colonic motor function remains a challenging and potentially rewarding area where progress has been facilitated by recent technological advances.
(23) In the commercial horticultural field, the mass production of pot plants has been facilitated through cloning.
(24) This created a more active market in foreign exchange and facilitated the use of the US$ for financing balance of payments purposes.
(25) In the schools we are observing such a transition to active citizenship is facilitated in a number of ways.
(26) Clarity and performance of corporate role will in turn be facilitated by elaboration of expectations of individuals, executive and non-executive. Sentencedict.com
(27) The first oil crisis created particular concern in this respect, but the development of the Euro-currency market greatly facilitated the process.
(28) Indeed, the charge of homophobia is itself a kind of reverse discourse facilitated by the dynamic of perversion itself.
(29) As the volume of Treasury bills declined in the 1970s the discount houses facilitated the rapid growth in the commercial bill market.
(30) Coherent planning and coordination of health and social care would be facilitated by coterminous boundaries between the two authorities.
More similar words: facilitate, facility, facilities, rehabilitate, agitated, irritated, rehabilitation, agitatedly, premeditated, facile, vacillate, militant, military, conciliate, incapacitation, militarism, qualitative, agitate, imitate, emaciated, hesitate, meditate, resuscitate, affiliated, obliterated, fertility rate, facial, facies, supercilious, prima facie.