Random good picture Not show
(1) It will be difficult to live down this humiliation.
(2) He left in a rage of humiliation.
(3) She faced the humiliation of discussing her husband's affair.
(4) He was forced to face the ultimate humiliation the next morning.
(5) She suffered the humiliation of having her house searched.
(6) His enemies were quick to gloat at his humiliation.
(7) She suffered the humiliation of being criticized in public.
(8) She was shaking with shock and humiliation.
(9) The result is a humiliation for the prime minister.
(10) He suffered the humiliation of being forced to resign.
(11) No one will lie down under the deep humiliation.
(12) He's held up humiliation by a momentary slip.
(13) The humiliation was more than he could bear .
(14) Imagine the humiliation of having to apologize.
(15) The election result is a humiliation for our party.
(16) He will wish to revenge his humiliation in last Season's Final.
(17) They cannot forget the humiliation they suffered at the hands of their oppressors.
(18) He recalled the humiliation of having his hair shorn and exchanging his clothes for the prison uniform.
(19) After the humiliation of last week's defeat, the Mets were back on form.
(20) The vote of no confidence was the final humiliation for a government that had been clinging to office.
(21) He is still smarting over his humiliation in the election.
(22) They frequently plumb the depths of loneliness, humiliation and despair.
(23) He suffered the humiliation of being forced to ask for his cards.
(24) Rape is an act of violence and humiliation.
(25) The whooping cough passed, but humiliation lingered on.
(26) This humiliation has eroded what little confidence Jean has. Sentencedict.com
(27) One seemed to be suffering convulsions of humiliation.
(28) The resulting humiliation should serve to strengthen your resolve.
(29) Criminals are given the option of going to jail or facing public humiliation.
(30) He is constantly on guard against any threat of humiliation.
More similar words: humiliate, reconciliation, humility, retaliation, rumination, radiation, variation, alleviation, negotiation, association, repudiation, abbreviation, renunciation, annunciation, appreciation, depreciation, familiar, pronunciation, stabilization, unfamiliar, rehabilitation, affiliate, conciliate, affiliated, be familiar with, conciliatory, ratification, gratification, humid, ration.