Random good picture Not show
(1) His heart was beating agitatedly, as if sharing his sense of foreboding.
(2) Why did she churn so agitatedly in my stomach? Quite possibly I was the only one who found her frightful.
(3) Agitatedly, it changed its spots from orange to blue to green and, finally, flushed perfectly purple.
(4) His agitatedly ground goes accusatorial accountant.
(5) Turbaned men talked agitatedly outside among parked pick - up trucks and military vehicles.
(6) His belt buckle was digging into the soft skin of her stomach and she moved agitatedly, unconsciously provocative.
(7) Xu Huabei's face had gone bright red, and he was pacing back and forth agitatedly.
(8) " Where's she waiting for me? " he asked agitatedly.
(9) President Sarkozy ( then ) stepped onto our boat. He started talking very agitatedly in French.
More similar words: agitate, agitation, repeatedly, irritated, premeditated, reputedly, reportedly, dejectedly, undoubtedly, distractedly, wholeheartedly, prestidigitation, meditate, hesitate, facilitate, doggedly, allegedly, supposedly, digital, perplexedly, unabashedly, digital clock, habitat, legitimate, invitation, limitation, qualitative, illegitimate, exploitation, authoritative.