Random good picture Not show
2) It had a very mild flavour.
3) He is a mild, inoffensive man.
4) Can you make it mild?
5) I've had occasional mild headaches all my life.
6) Use a soap that is mild on the skin.
7) He was always so meek and mild .
8) We had an exceptionally mild winter last year.
9) Mint is a mild antiseptic.
10) He is mild in nature.
11) The weather is mild today.
12) It's safe to take a mild sedative.
13) She can't accept even mild criticism of her work.
14) Her tone was mild,(http://sentencedict.com/mild.html) almost conversational.
15) There was mild reproach in his tone.
16) Remove stains by soaking in a mild solution of bleach.
17) The weather is mild today;it is neither hot nor cold.
18) Teddy turned to Mona with a look of mild confusion.
19) It is a mild morning and the sun is shining.
20) It was a mild day, almost warm.
21) The children watched us with mild curiosity.
22) It's been a very mild autumn this year.
23) New mothers often complain of lethargy and mild depression.
24) She won't object—she's so meek and mild.
25) His voice was soft and mild.
26) He suffered a mild heart attack.
27) Coffee is addictive in a mild way.
28) He's been a bit dizzy and confused since the accident. Do you think it's mild concussion?
29) The flimsy structure of the vehicle could not withstand even mild impacts.
30) Towards the end of the week the weather turned very mild.