Random good picture Not show
1. Jill and Sue are at variance over/about their lodger.
2. My friend is a lodger in my uncle's house.
3. Jennie took in a lodger to help with the mortgage.
4. In contrast the relationships of landlady and lodger, landlord and tenant may have this component.
5. Then taking in a lodger or renting out a room may be the answer.
6. Deborah had taken a lodger the moment she found her place.
7. He did not expect the lodger to return.
8. This young lady's our new lodger.
9. Are you still looking for a lodger?
10. On June 5 last year a lodger found Mrs Capper dead in bed and phoned the police.
11. And I've got a lodger.
12. Her lodger was very much more willing to talk on this subject with his soft - hearted landlady.
13. A sacred thing was this book her lodger had made, a fetich of friendship.
14. To address this problem, I would like to lodger few suggestions.
15. If you have a spare room, put it to work for you - take in a lodger.
16. The thief had planned to plant the stolen watch on a fellow lodger.
17. If only conventions were not so rigid she could easily have had him for a lodger.
18. In the gaslit passage, Joe saw the new lady lodger coming down the stairs(sentencedict.com), her hat and coat on.
19. Far greater sacrifices were required from Rochester, who volunteered to take Willis in as a lodger.
20. On the traditional view of the matter, Mrs Mountford not being a lodger must be a tenant.
21. If you're having trouble paying your mortgage, consider taking in a lodger or at least renting out a room.
22. In the present case it is conceded that Mrs Mountford is entitled to exclusive possession and is not a lodger.
23. An occupier of residential accommodation at a rent for a term is either a lodger or a tenant.
24. He made a good living, and seemed resentful of his wife's decision to take in a lodger.
25. In a 1984 case, jewellery was stolen from a house in which the defendant was a temporary lodger.
26. Before they split up, Stroud had already moved her new boyfriend, Mark Evans into the house as a lodger.
27. It's possible to offset the costs and expenses of taking a lodger against the rent you receive.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Lodgers accommodation at the discretion of the Unit Manager. Only one lodger per patient is permitted.
29. The constable, the landlord, and a curious neighbor went upstairs to arrest the lodger.
30. It was this old woman, ornamented with the name of the principal lodger, and in reality intrusted with the functions of portress, who had let him the lodging on Christmas eve.