Random good picture Not show
1. The raceis got by running.
3. He had been running uphill a long way.
4. He hurt his head by running against a wall.
5. It's so much easier running downhill!
6. After running fast you can feel your heart pound.
7. They came running to meet me.
8. He came in panting after running up the steps.
9. The running thief was headed off by the police.
10. Did you go running this morning?
11. He developed leg muscles by running.
12. She came running to meet us.
13. She mudded herself when running in the rain.
14. I saw them running together along the road yesterday.
15. He whistled to his dog and it came running.
16. We had reversed the running order.
17. He was tired of running errands for his sister.
18. Nobody hung behind after running 2 miles.
19. You can't solve anything by just running away.
20. Good sports shoes should provide a cushion when running.
21. The return journey was uneventful[sentencedict.com],[http://Sentencedict.com] the car running perfectly.
22. His running commentary on the football match was excellent.
23. He lost his breath in running.
24. Stocks of coal are running low.
25. My nose won't stop running.
26. They had their opponent running scared.
27. The plane was running low on fuel.
28. Sarah had become accomplished at running the house.
29. He was known for running a brutal extortion racket.
30. She kept up a running commentary on the festivities.
More similar words: cunning, planning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, runner, run into, mining, dining, raining, opening, burning, warning, whining, evening, morning, moaning, training, earnings, examining, happening, retaining, remaining, lightning, returning, gardening, adjoining, reasoning, designing, screening, glistening.