Random good picture Not show
1. Some of his most important materials have gone astray.
2. Better to ask the way than go astray.
3. The misleading sign led me astray.
4. Several letters went astray or were not delivered.
5. Don't worry, I won't lead you astray.
6. The boy was led astray by bad companions.
7. The letter must have gone astray in the post.
8. This novel is likely to lead teenagers astray.
9. The judge thought he'd been led astray by older children.
10. The letter had gone astray in the post.
11. He had been led astray by undesirable friends.
12. He was a weak man, led astray by ambition.
13. Many girls living alone in the city, go astray for lack of parental control.
14. Two kids went astray and never returned again.
15. I was led astray by an out-of-date map.
16. The teenage viewers are easily led astray by these commercials.
17. We missed the track and went astray.
18. It's easy to be led astray by the reports in the papers.
19. Fortunately the gunman's shots went astray.
20. His passion for horseracing carried him astray.
21. The older boys led him astray.
22. The best-laid plans can go astray.
23. We locked up our valuables so they would not go astray.
24. Many items of mail being sent to her have gone astray.
25. We drove east to Rostock(sentencedict.com), where my map led me astray.
26. Jack's parents thought the other boys might lead him astray .
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Have you seen my book? It seems to have gone astray.
28. The attractions of the big city soon led him astray.
29. The argument is so complex, a reader might easily go astray.
30. After the graduation, the boy made friends with evil companions and went astray.
More similar words: stray, tray, portray, betrayal, strain, astronaut, strange, contrast, astronomer, disastrous, strategy, abstract, distract, strained, The last rites, australia, ostracism, constrain, ostracize, frustrate, prostrate, strategic, contrast to, by contrast, strawberry, straighten, distraught, constraint, magistrate, straitened.