Random good picture Not show
1. Some of his most important materials have gone astray.
2. Better to ask the way than go astray.
3. The misleading sign led me astray.
4. Several letters went astray or were not delivered.
5. Don't worry, I won't lead you astray.
6. The boy was led astray by bad companions.
7. The letter must have gone astray in the post.
8. This novel is likely to lead teenagers astray.
9. The letter had gone astray in the post.
10. The judge thought he'd been led astray by older children.
11. He had been led astray by undesirable friends.
12. He was a weak man, led astray by ambition.
13. Two kids went astray and never returned again.
14. I was led astray by an out-of-date map.
15. We missed the track and went astray.
16. Fortunately the gunman's shots went astray.
17. His passion for horseracing carried him astray.
18. The older boys led him astray.
19. The best-laid plans can go astray.
20. The guide led us astray.
21. Many girls living alone in the city, go astray for lack of parental control.
22. The teenage viewers are easily led astray by these commercials.
23. It's easy to be led astray by the reports in the papers.
24. We locked up our valuables so they would not go astray.
25. Many items of mail being sent to her have gone astray.
26. We drove east to Rostock, where my map led me astray.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Jack's parents thought the other boys might lead him astray .
28. Have you seen my book? It seems to have gone astray.
29. The attractions of the big city soon led him astray.
30. The argument is so complex, a reader might easily go astray.
More similar words: stray, tray, portray, betrayal, strain, astronaut, strange, contrast, astronomer, disastrous, strategy, abstract, distract, strained, The last rites, australia, ostracism, constrain, ostracize, frustrate, prostrate, strategic, contrast to, by contrast, strawberry, straighten, distraught, constraint, magistrate, straitened.