Random good picture Not show
1. She gave repeated assurances of her loyalty.
2. Despite my repeated assurances, Rob still looked very nervous.
3. His repeated absence is worrying.
4. The sweater had shrunk after repeated washing.
5. " Ohhh,'she repeated, feeling achy and tired.
6. He repeated that he had been mis-quoted.
7. She repeated several times that she didn't intend to marry.
8. Unemployment seems to be rising, despite repeated assurances to the contrary.
9. The victim had been assailed with repeated blows to the head and body.
10. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
11. The boy repeated his question.
12. Such bargain offers can't be repeated.
13. The rumour has been widely repeated in the press.
14. Repeated failure had left them feeling very dejected.
15. He repeated what she had said word for word.
16. The next day I repeated the procedure.
17. These offers are unlikely to be repeated.
18. With repeated applications of weedkiller, the weeds were overcome.
19. This phrase is repeated at intervals throughout the song.
20. The children repeated the words after her in chorus.
21. Repeated exam failure had eroded her confidence.
22. 'Are you really sure?' she repeated.
23. She repeated her protestation of innocence.
24. She repeated the question with emphasis.
25. People resented his repeated interventions in the debate.
26. Anderson repeated his request that we postpone the meeting.
27. Her work involved repeated absences from home.
28. Years later family history repeated itself with Eve's daughters.
29. Jones was ordered off in the second half after repeated fouls.
30. The battalion stood its ground in the face of repeated attacks.
More similar words: repeatedly, repeat, repeal, permeated, defeated, repudiated, make peace with, obstreperous, repercussion, reputed, reputedly, reportedly, create, theater, beaten, permeate, sweater, reprobate, repudiate, replicate, threaten, repatriate, bloated, located, educated, related, isolated, agitated, unabated, insulated.