Synonym: blandness, smoothness, suaveness. Similar words: gravity, depravity, suave, affidavit, levity, activity, sensitivity, collectivity. Meaning: ['swɑːvətɪ] n. the quality of being bland and gracious or ingratiating in manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. He's got a surface flow of suavity, but he's rough as a rasp underneath.
2. Mozart usually keeps his surfaces smoother than Haydn, achieving a more polished suavity.
3. One further complication is that in many art forms, having the kind of grace and suavity and the intuitive power that women have is part of the male role.
4. But the well - bred, artificial smile, when he bent upon the guests, had its wonted steely suavity.
5. M.Madeleine did not allow the district-attorney to finish; he interrupted him in accents full of suavity and authority.
6. There entered three men, who introduced themselves, with perfect suavity, as officers of the police.
More similar words: gravity, depravity, suave, affidavit, levity, activity, sensitivity, collectivity, productivity, quavering, casual, visual, assuage, persuade, as usual, unusual, casualty, ravish, raving, saving, visualize, persuasive, craving, heavily, heaving, vital, behavior, navigate, invite, behavioral.