Random good picture Not show
1. The road grew even steeper and more perilous.
2. The country roads are quite perilous.
3. The journey through the jungle was perilous.
4. She dinged the perilous plan.
5. She promised to climb up the perilous peak along with us the next day,but she chickened out at the last moment.
6. The war risked setting off a perilous chain reaction that would endanger the whole world.
7. It could become complex, more perilous.
8. And the interplanetary journey would be perilous.
9. No feat was too perilous for him to attempt.
10. The story of a perilous journey across Middle earth to conquer the evil of the Dark Lord.
11. So much worse, so much more perilous, because of the winter.
12. Year after year he voyaged, hurried from one perilous adventure to another.
13. He thought dipping at parties was perilous, to say the very least.
14. She wouldn't waste her enforced imprisonment in Castle Perilous, she would make a start on her lines!
15. They forgot Mary, forgot everything except their own perilous plight.
16. She struck him as perilous and avid[sentencedict.com], and he had the sensation of going into a skid.
17. To prescribe nothing could be unethical, uncaring, and perilous in terms of the investigation of the case and the pursuit of truth.
19. How did you expect us to proceed on such a perilous expedition, through unknown terrain.
20. Nationalism - from Prague to Paris, from Berlin to Budapest - is a potent, perilous brew.
21. Unless dealing with a large quantity of cream, an electric mixer can be perilous.
22. But in later years I heard it called the Perilous Chair, and I think the name was coined after that day.
23. Your task is a series of missions, each more perilous than the last, and you are briefed on each beforehand.
24. Sailing a bamboo raft through the late autumn and early winter storms was definitely perilous.
25. The gnarled tree trunks-white mulberry and rich brown acacia-formed a perilous and nearly impenetrable net.
26. And once they made it to the frontier of engineering, the trek to a degree would be even more perilous.sentencedict .com
27. Louis in Conestoga wagons and traveled across the vast, perilous country in search of a better life in the West.
28. He had gone with Richard on crusade and had shared with him the hazards of the perilous journey home.
29. But much more sorry that you have behaved in such an improper and perilous way.
30. It seems likely, moreover, that the police deliberately avoided mixing it in the more perilous districts.
More similar words: bail out, verily, blouse, credulous, querulous, nebulous, libelous, frivolous, incredulous, ridiculous, scrupulous, meticulous, fantabulous, imperious, mysterious, pilot, drill, thrill, kilometer, thrilled, philosophy, primarily, brilliant, philosophical, flout, flour, loud, clout, all out, cloud.