Random good picture Not show
1. Another herbicide, Isoproturon, is in much wider use as a means of controlling the blackgrass weed which affects winter wheat.
2. Spot spraying with a herbicide may work.
3. Hares are killed when licking fur with the herbicide.
4. The ground used was where herbicide in the previous winter wheat had failed to provide any real control of blackgrass.
5. That reduces the need for repeated herbicide applications that could make the process uneconomical for farmers.
6. That will allow changes in herbicide susceptibility within a population to be monitored, he explains.
7. Despite saturating the area with herbicide, he found rogue oilseed rape plants thriving in ditches and around telephone poles.
8. This is supposed to reduce the amount of herbicide used in spraying fields, but in practice the converse happens.
9. So, if you still feel herbicide resistance is to blame, this is the season to test for it.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. YRC 2388 WP is a new paddy land herbicide developed by Bayer company.
11. N-phosphonomethylglycine(PMG) is a kind of herbicide which has the high effect, low toxicity and good bioactivity, destroys the ruderal after in bud, and derives from the amino acid.
12. The traditional herbicide is still dominating the present agrochemical market.
13. In order to improve herbicide efficiency, a map-based variable weed spraying system was designed.
14. Biaoxing 10% EC is a good herbicide of controlling Wild oat on spring wheat field.
15. Herbicide in railway bed often caused the accident pollution in the Itis indirect, sudden and ruinous.
16. The effects of herbicide safeners on the levels and activity of enzymes involved in herbicide detoxication or that are target sites of herbicide action are summarized.
17. This herbicide degrades in moist soil.
18. Examples include herbicide - resistant crop plants and plants that secrete pharmaceuticals.
19. But before jumping to that conclusion it is worth pondering whether the weed is more resistant to husbandry practice rather than the herbicide.
20. Goddam, I think next spring I maybe oughta get in there with some herbicide, get them cleaned out.
21. However, although there was no damage to the crop, the herbicide was almost totally ineffective in killing the weeds.
22. Although we have achieved great progress in the general control of the weed, there are also some serious problems in the harms of the weed, succession, drug-fast and the pollution of the herbicide.
23. The synthetic result of this study indicated that Harness was the primary preemergence herbicide for the spore stroma of Osmunda japonica Thunb propagation, and trifluralin was secondary.
24. In return, St. Louis-based Monsanto will license Syngenta's technology for making crops resistant to the herbicide Dicamba.
25. Use: this product can be used as raw materials of organic synthesis, colourant and medicines, for instance, the initiator - dibenzoyl peroxide, pesticide and herbicide etc.
26. During the management Of Cedrus deodara (Roxb. ) Loud cutting, Glyphosate herbicide can be adopted to prevent weeds that is not interested for the survival rate of seedlings.
27. An analytical method for the simultaneous determination of 12 amide herbicide residues in soybeans.
28. Metolachlor is a highly active , broad-spectrum pre-mergence chloroacetanilide herbicide selective corn that controls many annual grasses and certain broadleaved weeds when soil-applied.
29. Herbicide target and mode of action paper, together with the classification of herbicides bytarget of action.
30. Because of the rapid reaction in soil and eventual disappearance of XDE 537, ACID and DIACID, it was suggested that the herbicide Clincher is non persistent in the environment.
More similar words: regicide, verbiage, herbivorous, decide, coincide, incident, accident, incidence, decide on, coincidence, accidental, by accident, occidental, bicker, biceps, side by side, rubicund, bicameral, herb, forbid, orbit, verbal, acid, turbine, proverb, claustrophobic, verbatim, hyperbole, acidic, arbitrate.