Random good picture Not show
(1) In the sentimental days, I take time, messy floating.
(2) She was a good, if messy, cook.
(3) I can't find anything on this messy desk.
(4) Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
(5) Sorry the place is so messy, I haven't had time to clear up.
(6) Finger painting is very messy but an excellent diversion.
(7) I was always being ticked off for messy work.
(8) Eating spaghetti can be a messy business.
(9) Working underneath the car is always a messy job.
(10) The divorce was painful and messy.
(11) A war will be a long and messy business.
(12) They had a bitter[http://sentencedict.com/messy.html], messy divorce.
(13) She quickly became accustomed to his messy ways.
(14) It was a messy job.
(15) He's just been through a particularly messy divorce.
(16) It's a messy business having a tooth taken out.
(17) The children got really messy playing in the woods.
(18) Vicky cooks really well but she's rather messy.
(19) John had been through a messy divorce himself.
(20) The messy garden is in a state of neglect.
(21) Feeding a baby is a messy job no matter how careful you are.
(22) As the work tends to be a bit messy you'll need to wear old clothes.
(23) Your handwriting is too messy — you'd better do it over .
(24) Applying the dye can be messy, particularly on long hair.
(25) His bedroom's always messy.
(26) Although she's a very messy drinker.
(27) Mom yells if my room is messy.
(28) Have you seen how incredibly messy Fong's room is?
(29) I recognized the doctor's messy, irregular handwriting.
(30) Don't worry if this first coat of paint looks messy.