Random good picture Not show
1. Gershwin's lyrics would today probably be deemed politically incorrect.
2. The information you gave us was incorrect.
3. Your pronunciation is incorrect.
4. Incorrect choice of words leads to ambiguity for the reader.
5. Such a view is incorrect, to say the least.
6. He premised his argument on several incorrect assumptions.
7. She asserted the charge to be incorrect.
8. It turned out that our calculations were incorrect.
9. His version of what happened is incorrect.
10. That statement is simply incorrect.
11. It would be incorrect of me to comment.
12. Her objection to/against the plan is based on incorrect facts.
13. We apologise unreservedly for any imputation of incorrect behaviour by Mr Taylor.
14. The conclusion is incorrect.
15. Such a view rests on a number of incorrect assumptions.
16. Your answer is incorrect.
17. It's incorrect to address people by their first names at these formal events.
18. A dictionary helps one to distinguish correct and incorrect usages.
19. This is incorrect and could mislead the public.
20. The information about current prices was incorrect.
21. It carried the latter, incorrect spelling of the word.
22. The assumptions made about the economy's rate of growth proved to be incorrect.
23. A common sign of dyslexia is that the sequencing of letters when spelling words may be incorrect.
24. He denied that his evidence about the telephone call was incorrect.
25. He's inclined to put two and two together and make five ( = make an incorrect guess from what he sees , hears[http://Sentencedict.com], etc. ).
26. The parcel was returned to the sender because the directions were incorrect.
27. None of the explanations offered is demonstrably correct — or demonstrably incorrect.
28. A solicitor can give you disinterested advice. However, in speech it is sometimes used instead of uninterested, although this is thought to be incorrect.
29. Regional accents are still acceptable but there is to be a blitz on incorrect grammar.
30. We printed the report in good faith but have now learnt that it was incorrect.
More similar words: correct, correctly, correspond, incorrigible, correlative, correlation, correspondent, corresponding to, resurrect, resurrection, corridor, rancor, corrosion, corruption, corroborate, incorporate, incorporeal, record, incorporation, recurrent, prerecord, recording, erect, rectum, direct, rectify, irrespective, directed, directly, director.