Random good picture Not show
1. The decision to reduce pay levels incensed the work - force.
2. Pat was so incensed he got up and hit Jack.
3. She was incensed at the idea.
4. Mum was incensed at his lack of compassion.
5. The workforce was incensed by the decision.
6. Spectators were incensed by the referee's decision.
7. We were incensed by their bad behaviour.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Fans were incensed at the decision to ban the song.
9. The villagers are incensed at the decision to close the railway station.
10. Passengers are incensed that rail companies make huge profits while service remains poor.
11. I was so incensed by what he was saying I had to walk out.
12. He felt deeply incensed by / at the way he had been treated.
13. The decision incensed the workforce.
14. Perry was incensed by the committee's recommendations.
15. The zoning changes incensed nearby residents.
16. She was stunned and briefly incensed by the accusations.
17. If you get incensed and act like an idiot, now there are too many idiots on the road.
18. Trade unionists were incensed with the act and mounted a campaign against it in 1927.
19. So incensed are its owners that the controls are to be lifted, at whatever cost to the fish.
20. Pat was so incensed he got up at once and hit Jock, and Mrs Lennox screamed.
21. Colonel Monroe became incensed when two of the junior officers did not treat him with respect.
22. They were incensed that some one from the lower caste should have become leader of their gang.
23. In her incensed whisper she called me names I didn't understand.
24. Customers are often incensed with the poor interest rate they get on their savings.
25. It was this which incensed Presbyterians and led to complaints about him in the Westminster Assembly.
26. Still incensed by what she had heard earlier, she began mentally planning a short journey for the morrow.
27. As Hall departed for the dressing room, incensed Everton boss Howard Kendall gave him a tongue-lashing from the dugout.
28. Marks became incensed that the children did not treat him with respect.
29. The editor said a lot of readers would be incensed by my article on abortion.
30. Last week long-term season ticket holder Jan Buttigieg was incensed to discover that she couldn't get home.
More similar words: incense, license, sense, tense, dense, offense, defense, intense, expense, ensemble, condense, in a sense, census, consensus, senseless, make sense, insensibly, insensible, censorship, at the expense of, condescension, licence, consequence, incentive, in consequence, innocence, incendiary, concentrate, obsolescence, acquiescence.