Random good picture Not show
1. He ensconced himself in the armchair.
2. The kitten was ensconced in an easy chair.
3. He ensconced himself in a armchair.
4. The cat ensconced itself in the armchair.
5. After dinner, I ensconced myself in a deep armchair with a book.
6. Nick was comfortably ensconced in front of the TV set.
7. Brian was ensconced behind the bar.
8. Agnes had ensconced herself in the best bedroom.
9. John was happily ensconced at West Point.
10. They were ensconced in the cellar.
11. She ensconced herself in the closet in order to eavesdrop.
12. We have ensconced ourselves in the most beautiful villa in the South of France.
13. We have ensconce ourselves in the most beautiful villa in the south of france.
14. The Prime Minister is now firmly ensconced in Downing Street with a large majority.
15. Sure, he ensconced his old girlfriend Wendy Linka out there.
16. And this man ensconced in his warm living room with a fireplace hears a knock at the door.
17. If someone will ensconce them in a pleasant home and pay their bills, they ask no more of life.
18. Rather than ensconce the discouraging news in falsely hopeful language, the doctor imparted the diagnosis in a clear, straightforward manner.
19. Mom wears an apron and a smile, looking fully ensconced in family life.
20. A Santa Fe resident for 10 years, Neikrug is happily ensconced in the high desert haven.
21. The secret agent in his place, he wrote,(Sentencedict.com) the infiltrator safely ensconced.
22. And the state Department of Public Safety has little jurisdiction to keep the diesels ensconced within their border habitat.
23. It makes use of peculiar UV coating way to ensconce the color inside the lens.
More similar words: misconceive, disconcerting, conscience, conceal, conceit, concept, concern, concert, concede, conceive, concealed, concerned, conceited, conceptual, concession, conception, concealing, concerning, concealment, concentrate, inconceivable, concentrating, concentration, conceptualise, concentrate on, discontinuance, be concerned about, once, conscript, conscious.