Random good picture Not show
1. Kevin wanted a lick of Sarah's lollipop.
2. It was a lollipop still in its wrapping.
3. She popped his lollipop back into her mouth with a sigh, and sucked.
4. The cooling plant is for lollipop only.
5. There is a chocolate lollipop out there with his face on it.
6. Hi, John. Hi, A lollipop? Thanks Why Jake? John, you're wonderful.
7. Tim ; Hi, Look what I've got. A lollipop!
8. We bought a card for our lollipop lady because it's her birthday today, and she WAS very pleased.
9. Emily turned and saw the lawyer and the lollipop following close behind them.
10. That's not good. Can you give me a lollipop, Pappy?
11. You can even buy a lollipop and ice cream taste of corn.
12. Gingerbread Man: On the good ship Lollipop...
13. We bought a card lollipop lady because it's her birthday today, and she was very pleased.
14. Eat lollipop much can the tooth ache?
15. Replace this lollipop shape with class - like interface shape.
16. Tony: Give your brother a lollipop.
17. He says the crossing patrol has poor visibility because of parked cars and the lollipop lady has to weave in between stationary vehicles.sentencedict.com
18. Mr. Waddicar the caretaker was hobbling across the landing, like an old lollipop man frustrating traffic.
19. The gardens are now a mixture of municipal bedding and 19C specimen trees, all somewhat disfigured by eye-level lollipop lighting.
20. Billy thrust it into the vat, turned it around and around, making a gooey lollipop.
21. I knew something was amiss when the driver paid $ 8 for a lollipop.
22. "Mischief-making King" Book of the United States and the United States in the hands of the lollipop licking a moment, as if into a fairyland.
23. First half was nonsense, political correctness gone mad, and more like an advert for London Transport and what was the lollipop lady doing?
24. Equipped with corresponding die then can produce drink straw, nozzle, cotton slip, lollipop stick, toy tube other small industrial tube.
25. Shanghai Baby possesses a similar beauty and rhythm, but it's younger and more decadent, a bit like licking a lemon lollipop in the shadows of an ice-skating rink.
26. We would also like to love more than sweet lollipop.
27. The child put out his tongue and licked his lollipop.
28. Equipped with corresponding die then can produce drink straw, nozzle, cotton slip, lollipop stick, toy tube and other small industrial tube.
29. Her most famous movie was Bright Eyes in which she sang the song most associated with her; Good Ship Lollipop.
30. The scene of a rainbow tastes like a juicy, colorful and sweet lollipop.