Random good picture Not show
(1) His manners are somewhat inelegant.
(2) Stiff and inelegant, she followed him, more anxious than ever in her life to please.
(3) An inelegant and usually temporary solution to a problem.
(4) It is usually nonconstructive, inelegant, hard to generalize.
(5) The girl student is inelegant 1, is worth taking a look on according to three two.
(6) The girl student is inelegant 2, is worth taking a look on according to three two.
(7) Listen to some people inelegant voice on the stage, my heart all wants ground.
(8) Inelegant park men and women behavior is askance at really by person!
(9) Then the technology changed, and I improvised an inelegant three - finger style for computer keyboards.
(10) For many weeks I had been tweaking fetchmail rather incrementally while feeling like the interface design was serviceable but grubby—inelegant and with too many exiguous options hanging out all over.
(11) The grand piano has been replaced with a small, inelegant electric model.
(12) He dreamed the elegant homes of yore, but give no thought to their inelegant plumbing.
(13) In America, the animalistic automatons at Chuck E. Cheese entertain (and sometimes terrify) children with their inelegant, slack-jawed singing, spastic motions, and soulless, lifeless eyes.
(14) The analyst could retort only that the geometric proofs were clumsy and inelegant.
(15) The survey indicated that Chinese men are perceived to be modest, diligent and intelligent, but also inelegant, unconfident and unappealing. Sentencedict.com
(16) After taking a look on that the daughter college student aha is drunk inelegant behavior!
(17) The analysts could retort only that the geometric proofs were clumsy and inelegant.
More similar words: elegant, delegate, relegation, elephantine, began, legal, legacy, legally, routinely, illegal, allegation, elegy, antipersonnel, telegram, legal principle, telegraph, arrogant, gigantic, electoral college, relevant, elephant, irrelevant, itinerant, quarantine, panel, tunnel, channel, personnel, gang, organ.