Random good picture Not show
1. The orchestra played with a winning combination of gusto and precision.
2. They attacked their meal with gusto.
3. Everyone joined in the singing with great gusto.
4. They fell to with great gusto.
5. They fell to it with gusto.
6. quaffed the ale with gusto.
7. The musicians played with gusto.
8. They sang hymns with great gusto.
9. The August sun entered them with gusto.
10. They sang with gusto .
11. Nathan Theseus Todd attacked his steak with gusto.
12. He also sang with gusto in the school glee club, directed by Mildred Cobbledick, one of those favorites.
13. This simple listing task is tackled with great gusto, and greatly deepens their commitment to their roles.
14. Bates plays Kushnick with shrill, profane gusto, literally scorching the earth with her incendiary lungs.
15. Elizabeth sang with gusto.
16. Hers was a minor part, but she played it with gusto.
17. All this was achieved in the face of difficulties which deterred men with less gusto than Thomas and John Mason.
18. Soon after the goats ate the berries, they began prancing around with unusual gusto.
19. Her brother, jovial Fabio Sementilli, reinvented his models with gusto while clad in a kilt.
20. Women first are presented as bloodsucking threats, then impaled with gusto.
21. Eddy knows how to write page-turning, tense prose, and whips through big set-piece scenes with gusto.
22. She would dig and cultivate her plants with great gusto and had one of the finest gardens in the Institute compound.
23. He has championed the popular ban on assault-style weapons, defending it with gusto as Republicans try to repeal it.
24. He was eating the last of the pie with gusto.
25. Through college and beyond, we decorated the place and celebrated with gusto.
26. In many cases, it was a battle that black and white executives at the majors fought with real gusto.
27. One of the factors is that it is a simple format(Sentence dictionary), involving everyone and it is done with gusto and enthusiasm.
28. The regular commuters get out their cards the minute they get on the ferry and play with great gusto.
29. He played tennis with them under the willow-trees by college, playing not well but with a brisk gusto.
30. A whole bunch of early singles tracks, performed with gusto in front of a worshipping crowd.