Random good picture Not show
1. The sudden jolt plunged her forward.
2. Her fingers tightened convulsively with every jolt she received.
3. My mother's death gave me a severe jolt.
4. The jolt seemed to jar every bone in her body.
5. The jolt caused her glasses to fly off.
6. The truck started with a jolt.
7. Melanie experienced a jolt of surprise.
8. The train started with a jolt.
9. His dismissal was a severe jolt to his pride.
10. A violent explosion seemed to jolt the whole ground.
11. Henry sat up with a jolt.
12. The blow sent a jolt of pain through his body.
13. I woke up with a jolt as I thought I heard my bedroom door being pushed open.
14. His self-confidence took a sudden jolt with the news that he had not been selected.
15. Her sharp words seemed to jolt him out of his depression.
16. We were worried that one tiny jolt could worsen her injuries.
17. People felt the first jolt of the earthquake at about 8 a.m.
18. She received such a jolt that she nearly dropped her cup.
19. The world economy was given a deflationary jolt.
20. They gave him this little jolt of fun.
21. Time began with a jolt, their time.
22. The train stopped with a sudden jolt.
23. Henry sat up with a jolt and stared round.
24. With a jolt of self-knowledge Caroline registered the same feeling of dismay as at that cool withdrawal after their picnic.
25. It gave him a nasty jolt,[Sentencedict.com] for a moment thinking it the very same dagger used to kill Lord Westbourne.
26. The campaign came at a time when America needed such a jolt.
27. The oil crisis has given the government quite a jolt .
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. The news of the accident gave her an unpleasant jolt / quite a jolt.
29. They were working frantically in the fear that an aftershock would jolt the house again.
30. As the plane touched the ground, there was a massive jolt and we were thrown forwards.