Random good picture Not show
1. The doctor drugged his patient quickly.
2. The hospital staff drugged her.
3. The game wardens tranquillized the rhinoceros with a drugged dart.
4. My wife's complaint really drugged me.
5. Johnson drugged and attacked four women.
6. She was heavily drugged to ease the pain.
7. Her drink must have been drugged.
8. A gamekeeper tranquillized the rhinoceros with a drugged dart.
9. Anyone could have drugged that wine.
10. She drugged his drink while he wasn't looking.
11. The doctors drugged him with sedatives.
12. The wine had been drugged.
13. I wonder now if that drink had been drugged.
14. The killer confessed that he often drugged his victims before he killed them.
15. His wine had been drugged(sentencedict.com/drugged.html)[sentencedict.com], and they stole his money while he was sleeping heavily.
16. He was found lying in a state of drugged insensibility.
17. She was in pain, despite being drugged up to the eyeballs.
18. They tied her up,drugged her,and smuggled her across the border.
19. He was drugged and bundled into the back of the car.
20. She was drugged and robbed.
21. He is drugged and placed in seclusion.
22. We can't all be permanently drugged.
23. That night I slept as if drugged with ambrosia.
24. Startled, but still asleep, drugged with Valium, Marjorie swivels to face him.
25. Feeling drugged and quite incredibly wanton, she moved her fingers to his jaw.
26. His second victim was drugged and raped when she went to see him for advice about work three months later.
27. There was no evidence that the horse had been drugged.
28. It has since been established that the horse was drugged.
29. The slipstream built up to a scream, and despair drugged his actions.
30. He became slowly aware of his surroundings, like a man emerging from a long, drugged sleep.
More similar words: drug, struggle, mugger, struggle for, suggest, buggery, dogged, ragged, rigged, juggernaut, suggestion, struggle against, doggedly, shrug, drub, drum, frugal, shrug off, drum up, drunken, drudgery, quadruped, conundrum, sluggish, debugging, bigger, dagger, trigger, stagger, alleged.