Random good picture Not show
1. This is modern architecture at its most unattractive.
2. The house's aspect was dark and unattractive.
3. The market is still unattractive to many insurers.
4. The exterior of the building is very unattractive.
5. His writings reveal an unattractive preciousness of style.
6. It's an unattractive building, even ugly / ugly even.
7. Arrogance is a very unattractive personality/character trait.
8. He had rather unattractive stubby fingers.
9. He was short and overweight and generally fairly unattractive.
10. The options were decidedly unattractive.
11. The general was an unattractive man to all but his most ardent admirers.
12. It is not an unattractive option to make programmes for other companies.
13. He's a rather unattractive man with long greasy hair and pasty skin.
14. Clios are unattractive to car thieves as a result.
15. This sounds unattractive but is perfectly satisfactory in use.
16. Are employers using Compact to fill unattractive jobs?
17. At sixteen, I was still very thin, unattractive,(http://sentencedict.com/unattractive.html) and underdeveloped.
18. These jobs are unattractive because of low pay and inadequate training.
19. Despite this seemingly unattractive situation, there was a large influx of mining companies prospecting in the country in the late sixties.
20. An unattractive, cement-filled track in the morning magically becomes a welcoming tree-lined avenue by mid-afternoon.
21. I'm 27, have a nice flat, a good job and I'm not unattractive.
22. Most of the buildings in this town are rather unattractive, but this church is an exception.
23. Nobody liked his conclusions but the obverse was equally unattractive.
24. These people have no option but to take low paid unattractive work.
25. A spare pair of stockings or tights should always be handy as nothing looks so unattractive as laddered tights.
26. Her personality was drab, earnest and humourless and her appearance calculatedly unattractive.
27. An ugly area of fat which is very uneven and very unattractive.
28. But the comparison with the position of the citizen, on the law as it stands at present, is most unattractive.
29. In the open doorway stood an unkempt though not unattractive young man who was dark of hair and eye.
30. Nevertheless, a proximal hepaticojejunostomy in a young patient seems unattractive and justifies exploration of other, less invasive, alternatives.
More similar words: attractive, attraction, attract, hyperactive, interactive, active transport, attributive, active, retractile, extracting, actively, proactive, inattentive, radioactive, retroactively, unattainable, tract, extract, detract, retract, fraction, practice, abstract, contract, distract, fractious, practical, activist, activity, in practice.