Random good picture Not show
1. How can I plug the hole in this bucket?
2. Get a bucket to swill the yard down.
3. I dropped the bucket, and water sloppedout .
4. He filled the bucket with water.
5. The sand had spilt from the fire bucket.
6. I filled the bucket with water.
7. She poured a bucket of water over me.
8. He dipped the brush into the paint bucket.
9. They were drinking beer by the bucket.
10. Water had spilled out of the bucket onto the floor.
11. He felt a sudden compulsion to drop the bucket and run.
12. Peter has fainted;this bucket of water should fetch him round.
13. He let down a bucket into the well to draw water.
14. Armed with a bucket and a mop, I started washing the floor.
15. The bottom of the bucket has worn through after all this time.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. We drew water in a bucket from the well outside the door.
17. She threw a bucket of water over them.
18. We let the bucket down by a rope.
19. The old man fell against the bucket.
20. The calf lapped up the bucket of milk.
21. He filled upthe bucket with water.
22. Pour out the water left in the bucket.
23. Water splashed into the bucket from the tap.
24. Simon filled the bucket with water.
25. The uncovered bucket in the corner stank.
26. The bucket swung from the end of a rope.
27. She filled the bucket with fresh water.
28. I borrowed a water bucket from a villager.
29. If you must spit at all, please spit in the bucket provided.
30. We walked along the beach collecting small crabs in a bucket.