Random good picture Not show
1) He maintained order by sheer force of personality.
2) The two countries have always maintained close relations.
3) She maintained rigid control over her emotional and sexual life.
4) This island is maintained as a sanctuary for endangered species.
5) He maintained an attitude of high seriousness.
6) They maintained a breathless pace for half an hour.
7) The two countries have maintained friendly relations for many years.
8) The government maintained its strictly neutral policy.
9) Security during the president's visit must be maintained at all costs.
10) He maintained that he learned everything he knew from his predecessor Kenneth Sisam.
11) We maintained a close liaison with the trade union.
12) The car has always been properly maintained.
13) The married women of Shitamachi maintained the custom of blackening their teeth.
14) His aunt maintained him at the university.
15) She maintained her equanimity throughout her long ordeal.
16) She has always maintained her innocence.
17) The king maintained order within the bounds of his realm.
18) At the enquiry the minister maintained that nothing illegal had been done.
19) They maintained that ghosts had no substance.
20) The wife of the accused has maintained an impartial stance throughout the trial.
21) The village hall is maintained by an army of volunteers .
22) The company has maintained an accident-free record since it started business.
23) The trucks have to be constantly maintained.
24) It is absolutely vital that food supplies should be maintained.
25) Although the mill is no longer in commercial use[sentencedict.com],(http://sentencedict.com/maintained.html) it is maintained as a working museum.
26) He failed again and again simply because he had maintained his defeatist attitude.
27) I didn't want to be typecast and I think I've maintained a large variety in the roles I've played.
28) Fourthly, the natural enthusiasm of the student teachers should be maintained.
29) We must try to ensure that vital food supplies are maintained.
30) The roads around the town have been very poorly maintained.
More similar words: maintain, contained, main task, sustained, container, untainted, entertained, mountaineering, contain, taint, in the main, fountain, mountain, plantain, pained, trained, grained, drained, tainted, retainer, strained, ordained, maintenance, mountain man, mountainous, containment, unchained, ingrained, certainty, eminent domain.