Random good picture Not show
3. The fountain plays only at weekend.
4. She dabbled her fingers in the fountain.
5. A fountain of blood was pouring from his chest.
6. Children were queuing at the drinking fountain.
7. A fountain of water shot from the pipe.
8. A group of children are playing in the fountain in the park.
9. 'What's that thing in the middle of the fountain?'--'Some kind of statue, I guess.'.
10. The fountain is lit up at night.
11. The fountain wells its cold water.
12. Snape wrote a receipt with a gold fountain pen.
13. The fountain shoots water 20 feet into the air.
14. A fountain bubbled at the hotel gate.
15. Fountain pens have come back in favour.
16. She jumped in the fountain for a bet.
17. The fountain babbled its familiar music.
18. The amplifier exploded in a fountain of sparks.
19. The water rippled in widening circles round the fountain.
20. Ancient Greece was a fountain of wisdom and philosophy.
21. Tourism is a fountain of wealth for the city.
22. A small fountain splashed musically in the courtyard.
23. Amanda dropped her sunglasses in/into the fountain.
24. The shell exploded,[http://sentencedict.com/fountain.html] sending a fountain of sand and grit into the air.
25. Any true lover casting a pin into the fountain and gazing into it will see his or her future partner.
26. Have no doubts because of trouble nor be thou discomtited; for the water of life's fountain springeth from a gloom bed.
28. Learn and well made, the deeper soil more difficult, if not quickly heart, would see fountain.
29. I'll meet you in the marketplace next to the fountain.
30. The centrepiece of the shopping centre is a giant fountain.
More similar words: mountain, maintain, contain, plantain, contained, container, containment, unaccountable, accountability, insurmountable, found, founded, founder, profound, dumbfound, confounded, foundation, entail, dumbfounded, stain, taint, founding father, retain, obtain, pertain, detain, attain, count, mount, captain.