Random good picture Not show
(1) The warm weather will taint the food.
(2) Rancid oil will taint the flavour.
(3) The enquiry cleared him of any taint of suspicion/dishonesty.
(4) Meat will readily taint in close weather.
(5) Her government never really shook off the taint of corruption.
(6) Catty and stale aromas may develop and taint the beer.
(7) They have an extraordinary capability to taint food where they form compounds with fats which are detectable in parts per billion.
(8) From the taint of sadism, the hint of superiority, the woman evidently wanted her to fail.
(9) I understood the taint that adheres to everything domestic.
(10) The taint of politics in conservation is not peculiar to the federal agencies.
(11) Hitherto Barchester had escaped the taint of any extreme rigour of church doctrine.
(12) She could smell the taint of sin in the most innocent of passions.
(13) There seems to be a taint of drunkenness in his family.
(14) Moral taint has spread among young people.
(15) The city has suffered for many years under the taint of corruption.
(16) But the scruples would spawn in his head[sentencedict.com], giving a cynical taint to his image of himself.
(17) Neither were judicial and court officials free from the taint of corruption.
(18) Other aspects of acceptability relate to the product behaviour in relation to taint, corrosion and harmonisation with house colour codes.
(19) And we note this with sadness, because in functioning organizations these toxins need never become potent enough to taint performance.
(20) By age thirty, $ 500, 000-and that sum had the taint of the mediocre.
(21) You let nasty little personal grudges creep in, and you taint the experience.
(22) Mixed in with most of the words in Englishand very likely every other language-is some taint of liking or disliking.
(23) Everything possible should be done to free them from the economic taint.
(24) Keep away from strong smells ( paints, solvents, cleaning fluids , etc ) that could taint the wine.
(25) There are two common wine faults with Wine, cork taint and oxidation.
(26) Then, slowly, he began to take a terrible joy in his taint.
(27) Judge William Fraser, who is Montpelier's city manager, held one up using the tip of a pen, like a crime scene investigator trying not to taint the evidence. Sentencedict.com
(28) Such assurances have done little to quiet fears that Connell continues to taint the air.
(29) And these must be addressed if they are not to taint the wider market.
(30) For Web applications, the most important type of security static analysis is called taint flow analysis.
More similar words: maintain, uncertainty, attain, obtain, retain, detain, contain, captain, certain, britain, curtain, sustain, abstain, container, contained, retaining, uncertain, for certain, certainly, entertain, ascertain, attainable, sustainable, certainly not, containment, unattainable, ain't, saint, faint, bill of attainder.