Similar words: chain, chain store, chain of command, grained, unchangeable, strained, ordained, chagrined. Meaning: adj. not bound by shackles and chains.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The author once was an unchained treacherous adolescent.
(2) They dumped some bread and jam on the end of my bed and unchained me as usual.
(3) The torment from which he had escaped with so much difficulty was unchained afresh within him.
(4) Fines were introduced for owners of dogs that defecated on the street or were found unchained.
(5) Technology has advanced so much that people can now take their work with them, unchained cubicles.
(6) Li Yuhe was put into the prison, but his ambition was unchained.
More similar words: chain, chain store, chain of command, grained, unchangeable, strained, ordained, chagrined, contained, restrained, foreordained, unrestrained, constrainedly, chair, archaic, chairman, armchair, wheelchair, lunch, hunch, munch, bunch, punch, paunch, crunch, launch, brunch, staunch, paunchy, scrunch.