Random good picture Not show
1. The new flavour pleased his palate.
2. Have an apple to cleanse your palate.
3. The fat meat soon disgusted the palate.
4. Too much sweet food cloys the palate.
5. She has a palate for wine.
6. Perhaps some caviar can tempt your jaded palate.
7. Trust your own palate and your own sensibility.
8. Thrush typically produces white spots on the palate.
9. She has a discerning palate.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. The palate is clean, with harmonious fruit and acidity.
11. To freshen the palate we finished with summer fruits in a delicate sugar basket with a strawberry coulis - a mouthwatering combination.
12. He savoured the weasel on his palate for seconds, and then breathed her into his lungs.
13. Diaz's food is as scrumptious to the palate as the bank lobby is beautiful to behold.
14. Its flavors roll across the palate, lighting up various points like fireworks.
15. Guang Qiu, now 21, born with a cleft palate came as a small baby.
16. Barnes had shot himself through the palate. At nightfall they wrote letters.
17. Their baby had an operation to repair a cleft palate.
18. It tasted very strange, at least to my untrained palate.
19. It was a meal to tempt even the most jaded palate.
20. His food is a feast for the eyes as well as the palate.
21. The 1992 vintage has light melon and apricot fruit flavours on the bouquet, with a rich and flavoursome palate.
22. It is well-balanced and full-nosed yet with a cleanness to tickle the most fastidious palate.
23. The verb is longer but unambiguous, a demonstrative moment as the tongue flicks anxiously away from the palate to release the vowel.
24. But it seems it will take more than 1992 to set the Continental palate tingling to the tune of mushy peas.
25. Try them all to find the one that suits your palate best.
26. Fresh tomatoes make the sandwich more pleasing to the palate.
27. The white has vaguely sweetish, Gewurztraminer-like aroma and flavor and is also very mild and light on the palate.
28. You don't have to be wealthy to develop a discerning palate.
29. The hostess suggested plaice, a less common fish for these areas, and not a particular favourite with my palate.
30. The contrast of the fruity wine versus the spicy flavors of the dish enlivens the palate.
More similar words: palatial, palace, exhalation, late, plate, later, slate, lately, relate, latent, emulate, isolate, related, later on, violate, collate, prelate, mutilate, undulate, percolate, isolated, regulate, modulate, insulate, desolate, vacillate, oscillate, ejaculate, speculate, calculate.