Random good picture Not show
1. The editorial contained several factual errors.
2. Her statement contained one or two inaccuracies.
3. Jansen's review contained several inaccuracies.
4. The ultimatum contained the threat of military force.
5. The cave contained evidences of prehistoric settlement.
6. The protein contained a mutation.
7. The speech contained some interesting ideas.
8. The areas under occupation contained major industrial areas.
9. Her words contained an implicit threat.
10. The jar contained assorted hard candies.
11. The blackbird's nest contained four eggs.
12. The bowl contained a variety of fruit.
13. The report contained some glaring errors.
14. The play contained some very snappy/witty dialogue.
15. His speech contained many contradictions.
16. The bag contained a Christmas card.
17. They produced two reports, neither of which contained any useful suggestions.
18. Unfortunately the report was prepared in haste and contained several inaccuracies.
19. Some reports have contained lurid accounts of deaths and mutilations.
20. That small room contained the sum total of the family's possessions.
21. Unless the oil spill is contained, irreparable damage will be done to the coastline.
22. The shelf contained a pell - mell assortment of English novels.
23. The scientist analyzed the milk and found it contained too much water.
24. You see this water carefully contained on my hand? It symbolizes Love. As long as you keep your hand curly open and allow it to remain there, it will always be there. However, if you attempt to close your fingers around it and try to possess it, it will spill through the first cracks it finds. This is the greatest mistake that people do when they meet love. They try to posses it, they demand, they expect and just like the water spilling out of your hand, love will retrieve from you.
25. It contained so many errors as to render it worthless.
26. The contract contained a restrictive covenant against building on the land.
27. The lawn contained a mixture of grasses.
28. The cholera outbreak has been contained.
29. She identified the bag as hers by saying what it contained.
30. In my heart there is a secret. It is contained in only four words-l miss you sorely.
More similar words: container, contain, containment, maintain, grained, unrestrained, contact, contagion, contagious, contaminate, continent, contamination, confrontation, subcontinent, on the contrary, entail, combined, destined, obtain, detain, retain, attain, purloined, sustain, curtain, abstain, britain, certain, captain, determined.