Random good picture Not show
1. The bread, pastry and mayonnaise are home-made.
2. Oh yuck! I hate mayonnaise.
3. I'll have a BLT with extra mayonnaise.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. If you're watching the calories, don't have mayonnaise.
5. Egg mayonnaise is made with mayonnaise and hard - boiled eggs.
6. There's no mayonnaise left, so I'm afraid you'll just have to do without.
7. Thin down your mayonnaise with soured cream or natural yoghurt.
8. Big things of mayonnaise, by them-selves.
9. Combine beaten egg with mayonnaise in small bowl.
10. Ahhh ... those lazy days of spooning mayonnaise.
11. Badly washed salad carries bugs, which breed in mayonnaise.
12. Beat together the natural yogurt, mayonnaise, watercress and seasoning.
13. Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise, lemon rind and lemon juice.
14. Mayonnaise is traditionally made with raw eggs.
15. With a modest smear of mayonnaise and mustard on the savory focaccia, this sandwich is sublime.
16. Just before serving spoon a little mayonnaise on to each egg.
17. I use grapeseed oil for mayonnaise, finding that olive oil gives too rich a flavour.
18. I've seen strong men crying at the salmon mayonnaise, and the wine cellar would turn a camel off the water.
19. Mix together with the mayonnaise. Serve on individual plates, garnished with lollo rosso and a wedge of lime.
20. Briefly heat a quarter of mayonnaise with spice, then add remaining mayonnaise, chutney and juice.
21. Even the mayonnaise has no egg in it, so as not to offend vegan sensibilities.
22. With only 29 calories a dessertspoon for mayonnaise and a mere 15 calories for salad dressing they're well worth dipping into.
23. Eastern Promise - cooked, diced chicken, celery and walnuts mixed together with curried mayonnaise. 7.
24. She decided to make a herb sauce to go with the cold poached mackerel, rather than the mayonnaise Madeleine had planned.
25. It was good, but not as good as fresh tarragon mayonnaise.
26. Mash the yolks and add the Dijonnaise, vinegar and mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
27. Garnish with halved quails eggs and serve as a starter or as a main course with the watercress-flavoured mayonnaise.
28. Flatten the bread with a rolling-pin, then spread each slice thinly with mayonnaise. 3.
29. Remove the yolks and place them in a dish with mayonnaise and onions and beat them with a fork.
30. Mix with 90g of sweetcorn, 2 diced red peppers and 3 tablespoons of Weight Watchers from Heinz Mayonnaise.