Random good picture Not show
1. Has he never heard of vivisection?
2. I abhor vivisection with my whole soul. All the scientific discoveries stained with innocent blood I count as of no consequence. Mahatma Gandhi
3. Without vivisection many of the recent anti-cancer advanced simply would not have been made.
4. Vivisection in education Dissection has traditionally been a means of acquiring a knowledge of anatomy.
5. Vivisection is a social evil because if it advances human knowledge, it does so at the expense of human character. George Bernard Shaw
6. I'm not against vivisection, but obviously we all want to avoid animals suffering unnecessarily.
7. The victims of vivisection need a hand.
8. Although many people have opposed vivisection, some people are enthusiastically supportive of this practice.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. by Vernon ColemanIt's now official: vivisection is a barbaric waste of time, of no value whatsoever to human beings.
10. Some people deem that vivisection experiments are very brutal , because animals are our friends and they have existent right.
11. But the most sinister thing about modern vivisection is this. If a mere sentiment justifies cruelty, why stop at a sentiment for the whole human race?
12. The author supports vivisection because it brings many a benefit. The speaker opposes it because he finds it unethical.
13. Now vivisection can only be defended by showing it to be right that one species should suffer in order that another species should be happier.
14. Some people may say, without vivisection, there would not have had so many scientific discoveries.
15. Others insist that vivisection experiments are done for the sake of human's interest, making human beings healthier and promoting the development of medical science.
16. Vivisection, or animal testing,[sentencedict.com] is one of the selfish behaviors that we frequently show.
17. Their excursion into the progressive circles of hell is recorded with such precision that the film is like a compelling vivisection experiment.
18. Some believe that it is rather brutal to carry out vivisection experiments because animals are human's good friends and they have the rights to survive.
19. Students practise gathering data for an essay. This unit focuses on an essay on vivisection and in this activity students go to the website to source information.
20. Soullessness, in so far as it is relevant to the question at all, is an argument against vivisection .
21. It is the rarest thing in the world to hear a rational discussion o! vivisection .
22. Had I been born where laws are less strict and tastes less dainty, I should treat myself,to a slow vivisection of those two, as an evening's amusement.
More similar words: section, election, objection, direction, affection, selection, infection, reflection, projection, convection, protection, connection, inspection, collection, resurrection, affectionate, predilection, introspection, in all directions, primary election, general election, activist, division, environmental protection, objectivity, collectivity, prosecution, improvisation, action, diction.