Random good picture Not show
1. He was enchanted with the euphonious music .
2. The melody of the story won't be so euphonious and undulatory.
3. By accident, some sweet and euphonious proverbs made her obsessed with language learning.
4. The sound of whistle is euphonious , emotional, and melodic.
5. The euphonious sound of Carrie's cello playing always puts me at ease.
6. Prescott's style, though in his diary he wrote " bother euphony ", is euphonious.
7. Before give back like bath side sing snow in red inside bathroom, his singing if deserve to be called euphonious,(Sentencedict.com ) that use nail row blackboard de voice call nature sounds.
8. "The music wasn't bad," Kathy replied. "I thought the violin and the piano produced a euphonious combination."
9. The utility model discloses a musical tumbler which can send out grace and euphonious music when rocking simultaneously. The musical tumbler belongs to the class of electronic toy.
10. Are you bride glowing in the setting sun, the euphonious audio.
More similar words: harmonious, acrimonious, sanctimonious, euphoria, ingenious, uphold, onion, phone, euphemism, phony, euphemistic, homophone, siphon off, telephone, euphemistically, microphone, cacophony, telephony, mobile phone, amorphous, pious, odious, furious, noxious, anxious, curious, serious, tedious, various, bilious.