Random good picture Not show
1. She suffered from dizziness and blurred vision.
2. He had a turn of dizziness.
3. A dizziness overcame him, blurring his vision.
4. She was plagued by weakness, fatigue, and dizziness.
5. A sudden dizziness overpowered him.
6. A fit of dizziness came over her.
7. He complained of headaches and dizziness.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. His complaint causes dizziness and nausea.
9. Typical symptoms would include severe headaches, vomiting and dizziness.
10. A fit of dizziness came over her so she had to lie down.
11. You may experience some dizziness after taking the medicine.
12. An acute attack of dizziness while doing my sit-ups.
13. Dizziness with blurred or double vision.
14. The dizziness that ended his streak of consecutive starts for the Celtics will keep him out at least two more games.
15. Then she felt a wave of dizziness as he slipped right up inside her.
16. Even the pain in his head and the dizziness in his stomach were things not to care about.
17. A heavy concentration of the drug may produce dizziness or even unconsciousness.
18. Feeling a wave of dizziness(sentencedict.com), she slumped defeatedly at the kitchen table.
19. Does the dizziness occur only upon arising from a sitting or lying position?
20. The warning signs of the illness are respiratory problems and dizziness.
21. Side effects such as nausea, headaches, rhinitis, pharyngitis and dizziness occur in up to 7 % of cases.
22. Case No. 2: 55 year-old obese female with hypertension and spells of dizziness and headache for many years.
23. He complained to Joe that whatever he was giving him caused dizziness and vomiting.
24. She closed her eyes and leant against the wall waiting for the wave of dizziness to subside.
25. When they stop, they stand in pairs, arms crossed, leaning against one another to quell the dizziness.
26. When you first tried a cigarette, you probably experienced a feeling of dizziness.
27. Elderly patients with multiple sensory deficits may experience intermittent feelings of dizziness, especially when walking or turning.
28. Suddenly the lack of sleep and tension seemed to be catching up in one great wave of dizziness.
29. So many emotions are surging that there is a kind of dizziness.
30. Patients taking these drugs should be advised to report postural dizziness or faintness, which may signal orthostatic hypotension.
More similar words: finesse, business, surliness, stinginess, on business, inessential, businessman, agribusiness, uncleanliness, tactlessness, magazine, magazine rack, lines, Chinese, madness, harness, witness, sadness, fitness, shyness, awareness, darkness, kindness, wellness, kinesthetic, dyskinesia, greatness, toughness, brashness, eagerness.