Random good picture Not show
1. chant the eulogy of sb.
2. The minister delivered a long eulogy.
3. pronounce a eulogy on sb.
4. The song was a eulogy to the joys of travelling.
5. I took my cue from her, surviving the eulogy by neatly disconnecting myself from what was said.
6. This eulogy was designed as a recruiting appeal for women to train as hospital nurses.
7. He ended this eulogy by asking Leopold's blessing on the marriage.
8. The eulogy was the standard speech.
9. He pronounced a eulogy upon the hero.
10. They chanted the eulogy of proletarian heroes.
11. Indeed, no eulogy could be more grandiloquent than this.
12. I do not need to, you hypocritical eulogy.
13. His former friend delivered the eulogy on his funeral.
14. The subject of this eulogy murmured something deprecatory .
15. This is a eulogy of the eminent naturalist.
16. I will subscribe to any eulogy of him.
17. He wrote an exciting eulogy for the celebrations on the National Day.
18. Sir, such is my eulogy of the expedition to China.
19. He needs no eulogy from me or from any other man.
20. But British Philippines Needy, eulogy , because enters late, although has the strength which competes with the Reck SARS, but the popularity must further develop.
21. Mr. Garth gave a long eulogy about their achievements in the research.
22. This eulogy poem well displays the author's praise for maternal love.
23. He was the most self-effacing of men - the last thing he would have relished was a eulogy.
24. What could be more fun than heckling the problem speaker at your own eulogy?http://Sentencedict.com
25. According to most studies, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy. Jerry Seinfeld
26. It's sort of like the clothes you want the person giving a eulogy to wear.
27. He suggested vaguely that care must be taken in the eulogy of her friend.
28. White poplar , the creature far from banality merits all my eulogy.
29. Shortly after his death in 1799, Congress adopted the description Henry Lee used in his eulogy of his fellow Virginian: "First in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen."
30. His descriptions of Gatsby's extravagant parties are closer to satire than eulogy.
More similar words: apology, analogy, biology, theology, geology, etiology, ideology, etymology, seismology, chronology, technology, dendrology, entomology, psychology, herpetology, methodology, ornithology, epistemology, microbiology, anthropology, neurobiology, nebulous, querulous, fabulous, credulous, garrulous, incredulous, ridiculous, meticulous, scrupulous.