Random good picture Not show
1. Mr Merrick was a slim, quiet, bespectacled man.
2. Through the door hurries Gordon Stainforth, bespectacled and preoccupied.
3. She was a tall, bespectacled spinster, who was very capable and well understood child psychology.
4. They were silent; they were bespectacled; and most of them were reading texts with titles like Operating Systems.
5. A tall, bespectacled figure, his face half concealed by a luxuriant walrus moustache, Perky had enjoyed an extraordinary career.
6. Hollandshort, bespectacled and plain-spoken-allows that there was some initial studio skepticism about casting Leigh in the pivotal role.
7. He was a slim, quiet, bespectacled man.
8. He looks grey, owlish , bespectacled[sentencedict.com], and glum.
9. Person of a few bespectacled does river king have?
10. The white - haired , bespectacled granny was unrepentant, and said she would keep cooking with pot.
11. A sober, mild, bespectacled, almost colorless man named Dr...George William Bachman was last week very busy in the midst of one of the world's most appalling medical problems—that of China.
12. Williams, a graying, bespectacled, and fair - skinned Aboriginal man, has Chinese blood on his mother's side.
13. His face , whiskered and bespectacled, stares down from billboards touting his speaking tours and best - selling books.
14. The wiry, bespectacled pair won many most identical competitions over the years.
15. He was a skinny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who had the pinched, slightly unhealthy look of someone who has grown a lot in a short space of time.
16. The door opened on the bespectacled face of the grizzled, spooky old Bohemian from the taxidermy shop downstairs.
17. Bespectacled Mr Watson, who has no piercings or tattoos, clutched his bride's hand as they walked out of the central Register Office in front of stunned onlookers.
18. Pandit, a slight, bespectacled fifty-three-year-old native of Nagpur, in western India, was seated near the front of the room.
19. In June, Dayron Robles, a bespectacled Cuban, shaved one - hundredth of a second off of's world record.
20. In June, Dayron Robles, a bespectacled Cuban, shaved one-hundredth of a second off of Liu's world record. The Chinese was going into the Beijing Olympics as the underdog.
21. Dr Fidel Castro, aged 32, is a bespectacled, strapping six-footer who has been described as an "educated, dedicated fanatic, a man of ideals, of courage, and of remarkable qualities of leadership".
22. Sitting in the high-ceilinged library of his comfortable flat, he looks the part: bespectacled, a man of thoughtful pose.
23. She halted half way across the carpet, and was aware of his sharp glance going over her bespectacled face and shapeless suit.
24. We thought about hiring ourselves out as sort of bespectacled human twigs for water - divining purposes.
25. He had won three world titles by the time he faced a tubby, bespectacled Ulsterman in the 1985 final.
26. He was in his middle to late fifties, a gray-haired, bespectacled man with a stiff and unsmiling demeanor.
27. A peasant stands next to them; behind is a bespectacled intellectual.
28. Unfortunately, Reg Holdsworth is getting a bit too romantic the bespectacled romeo should get back to his impish, eccentric ways.
29. London-the last book inzhe world-shaking harry potter series headed on Sunday for new sales records as millions of read-ers across the globe rushed to find out the fate of the bespectacled boy wizard.
30. Scan a photo of the inauguration and you can just make him out, standing a few rows back from the new president. He looks grey, owlish, bespectacled and glum.
More similar words: spectacle, spectacular, respectable, respect, respective, respectively, irrespective, with respect to, irrespective of, tentacle, obstacle, especially, expectation, aspect, suspect, specter, prospect, spectrum, life expectancy, inspector, inspection, perspective, introspect, prospective, circumspect, introspection, retrospective, manacle, debacle, miracle.