Random good picture Not show
1) A downpour of rain put out the children's bonfire.
2) We got caught in a torrential downpour.
3) My, what a downpour.
4) It was the heaviest downpour ever recorded.
5) For the past six hours the downpour had been continuous and torrential.
6) One day, when a downpour crawling on the windows made even the trees look grey, he went up to the attic.
7) A heavy downpour before the start left the pitch covered with puddles, which made the behaviour of the ball very unpredictable.
8) The unprecedented downpour deluged the nearby Spiceball Park Leisure centre.The building was evacuated, as flood water filled the basement.
9) A single downpour can rapidly transform a lifeless, shallow depression in the desert into a pool throbbing with life.
10) Thunder,[http://sentencedict.com/downpour.html] lightning and a torrential downpour provided an unreal prelude in the futuristic San Nicola stadium.
11) The downpour did not intensify by degrees but simply gushed forth with biblical fury, vertical and windless.
12) The drizzle was becoming a downpour and Henry's hair was plastered to his head.
13) The river occasionally becomes a torrent after a downpour, and may even cause flooding.
14) He walked back to his apartment in a downpour, getting drenched in spite of his umbrella.
15) That we have been delayed by the downpour, the road conditions.
16) The suddenness and ferocity of the downpour had caught all three of them by surprise.
17) I dislike the heavy rain heavy downpour very much.
18) The seeds that had been sown were almost completely washed away by a sudden downpour.
19) He was walking home from the office in a misting rain when the heavens erupted in a downpour.
20) Motorbikes scooted for cover on the street, and a moment later the downpour began.
21) The following morning, I was rudely awakened by the loud downpour of rain bashing against the sides of our flimsy tent.
22) Parking in front of the clubhouse, our pilot grabbed his briefcase and splashed through the downpour to his colleague's waiting car.
23) Its only remaining inhabitant, a woman named Wah Wah, is cooking rice in a hut in the afternoon downpour.
24) She thought it dry, and it was, but she could not make a dent in the downpour itself.
25) Guy knew it would make hard riding easier, but any noise they made would no longer be muffled by the downpour.
26) Two fire crews from Bury attended the crash which happened in a torrential downpour.
27) They say we need more rain because most of the downpour will run down the rivers to the sea.
28) Fortunately her torrent of abuse was diluted by a downpour of even more torrential rain.
29) The hills loom heavily through the storm, single trees tossed and drenched by the downpour.
30) A typhoon also moved in that day, obscuring the mountain and turning the airborne ash into a downpour of mud.
More similar words: pinpoint, in point of, a case in point, pour, outpour, spouse, pop out, drop out, espouse, flip out, help out, keep out, stamp out, expound, compound, espousal, keep out of, potpourri, down, downs, widow, get down, go down, endow, shadow, dowry, run down, window, hand down, do with.