Random good picture Not show
6. After death, the doctor.
7. Death defies the doctor.
8. He qualified as a doctor last year.
9. Quick! Go and fetch a doctor.
10. The doctor restored him to his sight.
11. The doctor demurred, but Piercey was insistent.
12. The doctor prepared to prescribe a receipt.
13. The doctor advised about many things other than medicine.
14. He masqueraded as a doctor and fooled everyone.
15. The doctor has five calls to make this morning.
16. The doctor said she should be taking vitamin supplements.
17. The doctor jabbed the needle into the dog's leg.
18. The doctor said she'd make a quick recovery.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. My doctor referred me to a hospital specialist.
20. The athlete is checked by their physio or doctor.
21. The doctor forbids him to smoke.
22. The doctor put her on a course of antibiotics.
23. The doctor diagnosed the illness as pneumonia.
24. If the pain continues, consult your doctor.
25. The doctor is very patient with his patients.
26. The doctor is reading the Journal of Medical Science.
27. The doctor advised him not to drink excessively.
28. If the pain persists, consult a doctor.
29. The doctor had to abort the baby.
30. The doctor told me to avoid bending and stretching.
More similar words: doctrine, actor, factor, sector, factory, director, inspector, collector, contractor, instructor, the private sector, dock, document, documentary, act out, act on, facto, story, motor, pastor, mentor, history, editor, restore, visitor, educator, operator, historic, storage, senator.