Random good picture Not show
6. I'd like to make an appointment with Doctor Evans, please.
7. He qualified as a doctor last year.
8. Quick! Go and fetch a doctor.
9. The doctor listened to his breathing and checked his pulse .
10. The doctor restored him to his sight.
11. The doctor keeps a record of all the serious illnesses in the village.
12. The doctor demurred, but Piercey was insistent.
13. The doctor prepared to prescribe a receipt.
14. The doctor advised about many things other than medicine.
15. He masqueraded as a doctor and fooled everyone.
16. The doctor has five calls to make this morning.
17. The doctor opened up his stomach to get at the source of the trouble.
18. The doctor said she should be taking vitamin supplements.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. The doctor jabbed the needle into the dog's leg.
20. The doctor said she'd make a quick recovery.
21. My doctor referred me to a hospital specialist.
22. The athlete is checked by their physio or doctor.
23. The doctor forbids him to smoke.
24. The doctor put her on a course of antibiotics.
25. The doctor diagnosed the illness as pneumonia.
26. Without the results of the blood test, the doctor could only make a tentative diagnosis.
27. If the pain continues, consult your doctor.
28. If you have any queries about your treatment, the doctor will answer them.
29. If you are in any doubt as to whether you should be doing these exercises, consult your doctor.
30. With a look of horror, he asked if the doctor thought he had cancer.
More similar words: doctrine, actor, factor, sector, factory, director, inspector, collector, contractor, instructor, the private sector, dock, document, documentary, act out, act on, facto, story, motor, pastor, mentor, history, editor, restore, visitor, educator, operator, historic, storage, senator.