Random good picture Not show
(1) It was abridged from the original work.
(2) The book was abridged for children.
(3) The play was abridged for TV.
(4) The abridged edition was published in 1988.
(5) This story must be abridged.
(6) The children read the novel in its abridged version.
(7) The rights of citizens must not be abridged.
(8) I've only read the abridged edition/version of her novel.
(9) This is an abridged version of her new novel "The Queen and I".
(10) They have brought out an abridged edition of the encyclopedia.
(11) This is a further abridged version.
(12) The book is an abridged account of his experiences in India before Independence.
(13) Such freedoms can be abridged only if the state shows it has a compelling need to do so.
(14) The standard can always be abridged if the requirements of the children require the case to be heard very quickly.
(15) In addition to the full edition, there exist abridged and medium editions of the scheme.
(16) John Wesley edited an abridged edition and used it widely to support his sermons.
(17) The following article is an abridged version of a speech given by Porter in May 2000.
(18) This article is an abridged version of his Inaugural Lecture, given at the University on 2 March.
(19) The abridged edition is widely used in smaller general libraries, specifically school libraries and small public libraries.
(20) That book has been abridged to a readable length.
(21) It was abridged from to original work.
(22) The editor abridged the incorrect parts of the contribution. Sentencedict.com
(23) It's an abridged edition of the original one.
(24) The freedom of speech should not be abridged.
(25) Did you read the whole book or the abridged version?
(26) An abridged algorithm of 2 D hidden Markov chain model and its parameter estimation method are made.
(27) Wilson, E. O. Sociobiology, the Abridged Edition. Cambridge, Mass. : Belknap Press of Harvard Univ . Press, 1980.
(28) This book might be more readable if it is abridged.
(29) Article XIX. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.
(30) Did you read the whole book or only the abridged version?