Similar words: budget, trudge, drudgery, befuddle, befuddled, pudgy, edge, ridge. Meaning: [fʌdʒ] n. soft creamy candy. v. 1. fake or falsify 2. avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues).
Random good picture Not show
1. He tried to fudge the issue by saying that he did not want to specify periods.
2. The government continues to fudge the issue by refusing to give exact figures.
3. He had to fudge a reply because he didn't know the right answer.
4. I've got a good recipe for fudge.
5. This solution is a fudge rushed in to win cheers at the party conference.
6. It's a bit of a fudge but we could put the cost through on next year's budget.
7. Chocolate and chocolate sauces, toffees, fudge, butterscotch, carob chocolate.
8. Sprinkle the spices over the hot fudge.
9. He made a fudge of one of her feet.
10. Vicky stole piece of fudge from kitchen.
11. Brownies are a hybrid, part fudge, part cake.
12. Pour the hot fudge over the marshmallows.
13. The fudge was already in the fridge then.
14. They fudge and live with contradictions.
15. Won't you have a piece of fudge?
16. A sundae?-All right.-Hot fudge?-I guess.
17. Even more surprising is Glenny's attempt to fudge the fundamental issues of the Balkan conflict.
18. There are a couple of fudge options at hand, but neither entirely bridges the divide.
19. With Thornton's final refusal the comrades could not fudge the Chair issue any longer.
20. The man returned to exchange the fudge for potato chips.
21. He tried to fudge the issue earlier by saying that he did not want to specify periods.
22. Some fudge the issue by saying that the grandparent has gone away for a little while.
23. She suspects that this compromise deal will be nothing more than a fudge.
24. Innumerable kings lie tucked away here under these jagged tablets of black fudge.
25. Kiki thought about these things as she was lying naked in her bed wishing the fudge would harden.
26. The cake is made with cinnamon and pureed pears and served in a pool of butterscotch caramel fudge sauce.
27. Sirloin Stockade has a great dessert item -- hot fudge cake -- which is an undercooked brownie-like substance saturated with fudge sauce.
28. Elizabeth: Vanilla ice cream made from the thickest cream,[Sentence dictionary] and hot chocolate fudge.
29. He took a much greater and more serious risk, one which his relatives to this day gloss over or fudge.
30. These suggestions appeal to higher level knowledge or suggest a fudge which would severely limit the scope of the system.