Random good picture Not show
1. The gadget can be attached to any vertical surface.
2. The gadget is used to artificially inseminate cows.
3. The gadget can be attached to any vertical or near vertical surface.
4. This gadget is just the thing for getting those nails out.
5. Have you seen this handy little gadget - it's for separating egg yolks from whites.
6. She has invented a nifty little gadget for undoing stubborn nuts and bolts.
7. This gadget isn't much good.
8. What a clever little gadget!
9. The gadget is simply marvelous!
10. I've got a clever little gadget for opening jars.
11. His favourite gadget is a Russian - made rocket launcher which holds 40 three metre - long missilles.
12. What's this gadget for?
13. He indicated a gadget upon the window ledge.
14. This prevented the firm selling the gadget.
15. Gadget Bob and his staff send in trick plays more often than the Harlem Globetrotters.
16. Maurice has a gadget to record any telephone calls he wants to.
17. The winning entry may be a simple gadget or husbandry tip.
18. It's a clever little gadget which you can use to cut vegetables into attractive shapes.
19. Later the gadget acquired a popular name - the safety pin - and made some one else very rich.
20. A mis-used gadget will only make problems worse by forcing a horse into a shape before he is physically strong enough.
21. Nowadays I am obsessional about checking the gadget, particularly as I use it infrequently.
22. The company trademarked their new gadget.
23. Colette had written three pages of detailed instructions about every room and gadget.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. One woman used her shoulder and trunk muscles to feed herself via a gadget with a spoon attached to a ball-bearing swivel.
25. He opened the desk drawer and took out the remote-control gadget and clicked the set to life.
26. The prospective purchaser can also choose the size of the gadget.
27. It was heralded by more than one hack as being just another gadget.
28. Armed with a fistful of papers you now have to join the queue to fetch the elusive gadget.
29. I don't have, and never have had, a video machine or electronic gadget in my pub.
30. She was short and fat with a braying voice, boasting of some new gadget for the household or bullying her husband.