Synonym: annoyance, fury, ire, irritation, rage, wrath. Antonym: appease, calm, compose, forbearance, patience, quiet, soothe. Similar words: in danger, out of danger, range, angel, finger, singer, change, orange. Meaning: ['æŋgə] n. 1. a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance 2. the state of being angry 3. belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins). v. 1. make angry 2. become angry.
Random good picture Not show
6. Anger is a short madness.
12. Anger punishes itself.
16. She ceased to think, as anger transmuted into passion.
17. Their grief soon gave way to anger.
18. Unacknowledged anger can often cause problems in later life.
19. He was almost speechless with anger.
20. She felt a stirring of anger.
21. Many people never really express any anger.
22. Choking back my anger, I tried to speak calmly.
23. He felt he would burst with anger and shame.
24. She scolded him in great anger.
25. He became crazed with anger/jealousy/pain.
26. At these insolent words her anger rose.
27. Depression can be traced to holding in anger.
28. The boss was fearful of his secretary's anger.
29. It was said in a moment of anger.
More similar words: in danger, out of danger, range, angel, finger, singer, change, orange, arrange, no longer, any longer, exchange, passenger, changeable, arrangement, in exchange for, unchangeable, gang, eager, angst, angle, bigger, German, hang up, hang on, plunge, imagery, manager, surgery, trigger.