Random good picture Not show
1. Nicky roused her with a gentle nudge.
2. She tried to nudge him into changing his mind .
3. She gave me a gentle nudge in the ribs to tell me to shut up.
4. People began to nudge the couple into going away.
5. She gave me a nudge in the ribs.
6. We have to nudge politicians in the right direction.
7. I gave him a nudge to wake him up.
8. This afternoon's sunshine could nudge the temperature above freezing.
9. We're trying to nudge them towards a practical solution.
10. Hannah gave me a gentle nudge .
11. McKinnon gave the wheel another slight nudge.
12. Oil prices continue to nudge higher.
13. Foreigners must use their power to nudge the country towards greater tolerance.
14. I started to nudge my way to the front of the crowd.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. He can work hard but he needs a nudge now and then.
16. They've been spending a lot of time together, nudge nudge , wink wink.
17. But he didn't nudge him.
18. Hold, nudge, spin, kick, shuffle, double, win, lose.
19. The shuttle also will nudge the observatory gently into a slighter higher orbit to extend its lifetime.
20. The announcement is a gentle nudge to developers to move over to the new version of Solaris.
21. They dig mud from the banks and nudge that into the construction to bind the sticks, leaves and boulders together.
22. One way to nudge nature along is to provide a protected environment for trees.
23. The first time we nudge our child to write, we may suggest she add a signature to her artwork.
24. The shuttle also will nudge the observatory into a slightly higher orbit to extend its lifetime.
25. But Ember contrived to nudge her reassuringly and a gravity-shift bounced her high and maybe it was all possible after all.
26. She slipped her arm under his and gave him a nudge.
27. I had a feeling that the challenge appealed to him. All he needed was a nudge.
28. They were satisfied to learn, to come up with new ideas, and to nudge the field forward.
29. I tiptoe over to her bed and give her a nudge.
30. As instructed, she gave Fen two or three minutes' warning and felt the boat change direction and nudge the bank.