Random good picture Not show
(1) She has traveled in most northern countries.
(2) Have you ever traveled abroad?
(3) George traveled all over Europe last summer.
(4) Have you traveled in Europe?
(5) His eyes traveled over the enemy's positions.
(6) We traveled day and night without stopping.
(7) They traveled far from home.
(8) He traveled at his company's expense.
(9) Previous to that, we had traveled by car to Paris.
(10) Time has traveled into fragmentary memories of the dawn and then melt into one wipe mist.
(11) He traveled over land and water before he found what he was looking for.
(12) We once traveled inland.
(13) His eyes traveled over the scene.
(14) He has traveled in southern cities.
(15) His mind traveled over past events.
(16) He traveled the southern states(Sentencedict),[sentencedict.com] preaching the gospel .
(17) The road can be traveled only on horseback.
(18) I have traveled throughout Europe.
(19) The salesman traveled abroad for his company.
(20) He traveled Scotland last year.
(21) To satisfy our own curiosity we traveled to Baltimore.
(22) Her eye traveled over the pupils.
(23) The president traveled by rail to his home town.
(24) As we traveled together, we started to grow apart.
(25) We're very tired, having traveled from London in a day.
(26) In her late sixties she traveled over Europe with a crony of equal years.
(27) He traveled the city for a firm which makes furniture.
(28) He traveled the length and breadth of the country raising funds for the party.
(29) If parents wanted to entrust their child to the best surgeons, they traveled to Bologna's medical school.
(30) Life is a journey, one that is much better traveled with a companion by our side.